NTRO Recruitment 2017, Apply 99 Technical Assistant Posts, ntro.gov.in: National Technical Research Organization published the NTRO Recruitment 2017 for Technical Assistant posts. The organization has declared the 99 posts of Technical Assistant (Electronics), Technical Assistant (Computer). Job hunter who are searching latest government job in NTRO authority they are go to official website because the authority has uploaded the official notification for NTRO Technical Assistants Recruitment 2017.
Interested aspirants can download official advertisement and check all eligibility criteria before applying application form. The NTRO has started the online application form through official website.It is good news for all candidates can apply application form before last date. The final date of application form is 04 August 2017. All eligible candidates can go through online to apply for Technical Assistant Vacancy before the final date.
Candidates who have passed Diploma and Bachelors Degree in Electronics and Computer will meet the minimum eligibility criteria for NTRO Technical Assistant Vacancy. Applicants Age Limit Should not exceeds 30 Years. Aspirants can also get the more information of NTRO Technical Assistants Recruitment 2017 details such as how to apply, application fee, selection process, age limit, pay scale, initial date and final date etc on this web page. Candidates can check more details on official notification and also check on studytubes.co.in.
NTRO Recruitment 2017 Details:
Important Details of NTRO Recruitment 2017:-
Name of Authority: – National Technical Research Organization
Job Category: – Govt. Job
Name of the Post: – Technical Assistants Posts
Application mode: Online Mode
Starting date for application form: – 15 July 2017
Final Date for application form: 04 August 2017
Official Website: – ntrorectt.in
Number of Vacancy:
- Total number of vacancies: 99 Posts
- For Technical Assistant (Electronics) – 60 posts
- For Technical Assistant (Computer) – 39 posts
NTRO Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
- For Technical Assistants (Electronics):- Candidates must have passed Diploma and Bachelors Degree in Electronics from any recognized University and institute. All interested applicants can check more details on official notification.
- For Technical Assistant (Computer):- Applicants should have Diploma and Bachelors Degree in computer forms any recognized university/Institute.
Age Limit: Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 30 Years. Candidates can check more details on official website.
- For OBC Candidates: 03 year
- For SC,ST candidate: 05 year
- Online Exam
- Personal Interview
Application fee: –
- Candidates can check more details on official notification.
- For Technical Assistant (Electronics): Rs. 9300 – 34800 with GP RS 4200
- For Technical Assistant (Computer): Rs. 9300 – 34800 with GP RS 4200
- Application Form Starting Date: 15 July 2017
- End Date of application form: 04 August 2017
- Date of Written Examination: 19 & 20 August 2017
Steps to apply application form for NTRO Recruitment 2017:-
- First of go to official Website @ ntro.gov.in.
- Now click on NTRO Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017 notification link.
- Click on online application form link.
- Fill up the all required information in the application form.
- Upload your recent passport size photo.
- Pay your application fee
- Recheck your application form carefully.
- At last take a hard copy of application form for future need.
NTRO Technical Assistant Admit Card 2017:
The National Technical Research Organization will be uploaded the NTRO Technical Assistant admit card after application process over. Candidates will be downloaded their Hall Ticket on official portal.
NTRO Technical Assistant Result 2017:
The NTRO Technical Assistant Result will be disclosed by the organization. The organization will be provided Result on office website. All candidates can check your NTRO Technical Assistant Result on official website.