NTPC Executive Trainee Recruitment 2017: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) released recruitment advertisements for Engineering Executive Trainee Posts to fill up vacancies. The Total Number of vacancy 120. As well the education qualification, candidate also required Age limit to application form eligibility. As per official notification the NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Registration Form 2017 from 10 January 2017 to 31 January 2017. Applicants need to submit their application form through online mode.
All the important information of NTPC Limited Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, admit card, result and other information are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in
Required Details for NTPC Executive Trainee Recruitment 2017:-
Name of Organization: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited
Exam Name: NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Exam
Post Name: Engineering Executive Trainee
Total Number of Vacancy: 120 Posts
Official Website: www.ntpccareers.net
Application Process: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 11 January 2017
Job Location: All across India
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 10 January 2017
- Final Date to Online Application Form: 31 January 2017
Aspirants must possess full time graduation degree in engineering or Technology/ AMIE with not less than 65 % marks in relevant disciplines.
Age Limit: Eligible applicants age must not exceed 27 Years.
- Applicants will be selected based on GATE-2017
- Online Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- Walk in Interview
- For General / OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs /-150
- For Other Candidates Application Fee: No Fee
Pay Scale: Rs.24900/- to Rs.50500/- Basic pay Rs.25650/-
How to Fill NTPC Limited Application Form 2017:
- At first, Candidates can open Official web portal of NTPC that is www.ntpc.careers.in.
- Applicants can read the complete information of NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment 2017
- Then press on registration form of NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Posts.
- Now Candidates fill all the required information in the NTPC Limited Online Registration Form 2017.
- Candidates pay the necessary registration Fee for NTPC Limited Recruitment 2017.
- Finally submit the NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Application Form 2017 before the Last Date.
NTPC Limited Admit Card 2017:
Candidates who had applied for NTPC Engineering Executive posts and are founded eligible can download their NTPC Engineering Executive Admit Card 2017 two weeks prior to the date of the NTPC Limited Exam.
NTPC Limited Result 2017:
Eligible applicants should visit the official web portal or check out the exam result after releasing. Candidates may check NTPC Engineering Executive Result 2017 on its official website.