NRHM Assam Recruitment 2017:- National Health Mission (NHM) has recently announced a recruitment advertisement for Rehabilitation Worker, Physiotherapist and other various vacant posts. This is a great chance for all eligible applicants. Candidates who meet academic criteria for NHM Assam Job Vacancy 2017 can submit the registration form for various vacant posts via online method. The total numbers of posts are 416. The candidates can fill up their NHM Assam Application Form 2017 from official web portal that is nrhmassam.in. The candidates can apply NHM Recruitment 2017 on or before the closing date. The contenders may apply web based filling registration form at its official online interface from 06 April 2017 and the closing date for application form 20 April 2017.
Complete Important Details of NRHM Assam Recruitment 2017 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
Required Information for NRHM Assam Recruitment 2017:-
Name of Department: National Health Mission
Exam Name: NHM Rehabilitation Worker Exam 2017
Vacancy Name: Rehabilitation Worker, Physiotherapist
Total Number of Vacancy: 416
Official Web Portal: nrhmassam.in
Application Process: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 06 April 2017
Job Location: Assam
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 06 April 2017
- Final Date to Online Application Form: 20 April 2017
- Interview Date: Announced Soon
- For Rehabilitation Worker Post: The candidates must have done 12th or higher secondary and 1 and half year certificate course of Multi Rehabilitation worker from recognized board and institute.
- For Physiotherapist Post: The candidates should have done Graduation Degree in Physiotherapy / Diploma in Physiotherapy from recognized university.
- For Rehabilitation Worker Maximum Age: 62 Years
- For Physiotherapist Post Maximum Age: 43 Years
Selection Process: Personal Interview
Application Fee: No application fee for all candidates
- Rehabilitation Worker: Rs. 15000 per month
- Physiotherapist: Rs. 15000/-
How to Apply NHM Assam Application Form 2017:
- Initially, candidates must visit official web portal of NHM that is in.
- The candidates download notification and read instructions.
- Then students apply online official web link.
- Now candidates fill up all important information carefully.
- Then applicants upload passport size and signature.
- Now pay application fee.
- At Last, take a Xerox copy your application form for future use only.
NHM Assam Admit Card 2017
Hall ticket of the NHM 2017 Examination will be coming out 21 days before the exam date. All the eligible appliers have to keep their permission letter with them when going to appear in the examination.
NHM Assam Result 2017
The applicants should visit the official website or check out the examination result after releasing. The candidates can check NHM Result 2017 on its official website.