NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2017: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released recruitment notification on 150 Posts for Executive Trainees posts. Engineering graduate students who aim is to get is to govt based enterprise can make use of this chance.
As per the advertisement of NPCIL Executive Trainee 2017 Recruitment, vacancies are going to be engaged below executive Trainee posts in various disciplines. Eligible candidates can apply online before or on 15th June 2017. Applicants who full fill its eligibility criteria may submit NPCIL Application Form 2017 through its official website such as npcil.nic.in. Eligible candidates can apply online from 6th June 2017 to 15th June 2017 for GATE & apply online on or before 15th June 2017 for NPCIL.
All the Important details of NPCIL Recruitment 2017 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Department: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Exam Name: NPCIL Executive Trainee Exam 2017
Post Name: Executive Trainee
Details of Vacancy:
- Civil_ 40 Posts
- Mechanical – 52 Posts
- Electrical – 30 Posts
- Electronics – 08 Posts
- Chemical – 12 Posts
- Instrumentation – 08 Posts
Total Number of Vacancy: 150
Official Web Portal: npcil.nic.in
Application Process: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 06 February 2017
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2017 Eligibility:
Applicants must have Engineering Degree its relevant discipline
Age Limit: Max 26 years.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Application Fee: As per govt norms
Pay Scale: As per govt norms
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 6th June 2017
- Final Date to Online Application Form: 15th June 2017
How to Fill NPCIL Application Form 2017:
- Firstly applicants must visit the official website of NPCIL.
- Now applicants official website of check link as current openings.
- Choose the suitable official web link of the post in which you want to apply.
- Applicants click on Apply Online.
- Candidates should fill the entire information in the online registration form.
- Then upload the necessary documents.
- Finally take a hard copy of duly filled form for future use.
NPCIL Admit Card 2017
Candidates can download NPCIL Admit Card 2017 now by going to the official web portal.
NPCIL Result 2017:
The applicants should visit the official website or check out the exam result after releasing. Applicants may check NPCIL Result 2017 on its authorized web portal.