Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification, NR 4690 Junior Engineer, Trackman Jobs Notification:Indian Northern Railway has been released an advertisement for 4690 Junior Engineer, Trackman, Senior Section Engineer and other various vacant posts in this department. This is good opportunity for all eligible and interested candidates. Now candidates can apply online Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 on or before the closing date.
The appliers fill up their Northern Railway Application form 2017 from authorized web page of Northern Railway on or before the final date. The candidates can apply online application form at its authorized web page from 29 September 2017 and the finishing date for application form 29 October 2017.
All complete details of Northern Railway Vacancy 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification Details:
Important information for Northern Railway Notification 2017:
Name of Department: Indian Northern Railway
Name of Post: Engineer, Trackman, Senior Section Engineer
Total Number of Post: 4690
Official Website: nr.indianrailways.gov.in
Job Location: Across India
Application Procedure: Online Process
Post Date: 12 October 2017
Post Category: Recruitment
Details of Vacancies:
- SSE/P.way: 127 Posts
- JE/P.way: 62 Posts
- Welder: 34 Posts
- Black Smith: 33 Posts
- Trackman: 4434 Posts
NR Division Wise Vacancy Details:
NR Division Wise Vacancy Details:
|Division Name||No. of Posts|
|1. Firozpur (FZR)||926 Posts|
|2. Lucknow (LKO)||447 Posts|
|3. New Delhi (DLI)||477 Posts|
|4. Moradabad (MB)||2051 Posts|
|5. Ambala (UMB)||533 Posts|
Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are retired railways worker from civil engineering cadre can apply for this vacancy notification.
- Candidates does not exceed 62 Years
- Personal interview
- Document Verification
Application Fee: No Fee
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 with grade pay Rs 1900 and Rs 9300 to Rs 34800 with grade pay Rs 4600
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 29 September 2017
- Closing Date to Online Application Form: 29 October 2017
- Examination Date: Updated Soon
- Admit Card Releasing Date: Announced Soon
- Result Declaration Date: Available Soon
How to Fill Northern Railway Recruitment 2017:
- At first candidates must go to visit authorized web page of Indian Northern Railway.
- Now candidates read an official notification and download the application form.
- Then appliers enter their valid details in application.
- Now candidates attach passport size photograph and signature scanned copies.
- Now candidates fill up all required details and click on submit button.
- At last take a hard copy Northern Railway application form for future use.
The Divisional Railway Manager (P), Northern Railway/New Delhi, Firozpur, Lucknow, Moradabad & Ambala
Northern Railway Admit Card 2017:
Admit Card will be available only authorized web page of State Bank of India. Applicants can download their Northern Railway Admit Card 2017 for this recruitment exam.
Northern Railway Result 2017:
The appliers need to get ready with their Application ID and the other main information which are important to check the Northern Railway Result 2017.