Northern central railway (NCR) has announced the recruitment of total 59 posts of cultural quota, sports and guide quota. Aspiring & eligible candidates can fill this form before date of 28/09/2015.all eligible contestant should visit its official site time to time to know latest information. Other important details are given below:
NCR Vacancy Details 2015
Total No. of Vacancy: 59
- Cultural quota post is : 02
- Sports quota post is: 49
- Sports & guide quota post is: 08
- The candidates who want to fill this form they have to completed their10th & 12th class with 50% marks from recognized board or institutes.
- At least candidates should attend one event national level or one event at state level.
- For post number 2: minimum age 18 years and maximum age 25 years.
- For post no. 1 & 3: minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age 30 years.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam, medical test & the final interview.
Selected contestant pay scale I is Rs 5200 to Rs 20200 with grade pay with Rs 1800/1900/2000
How to Apply:
- Firstly competitor should go its authorized website that is www.ncrindianrailway.gov.in.
- Then Download NCR Application Form 2015 as prescribed format.
- Then fill all information about personal and academic correctly.
- Affix photo & attach all necessary documents in this form.
- And in last send the form before date 28/09/2015 at official address.
- Last date to fill form is: 28/09/2015
- Exam & result date: update very soon.
When exam date of NCR railway released then candidates can download admit card from its official site. All candidates visit it site to know latest updates. All applicants should download admit card so that they can give exam. It is essential documents to carry in the exam hall.
NCR Recruitment Result 2015:
When exam will be completed successfully then all students are wait their result. All students can see it to visit official site to enter name and roll number. Some steps are given below:
- Firstly visit authorized website.
- Follow the result fields.
- Here many exams results will appear candidates should choose NCR railway exam result.
- Then fill date of birth and roll number fields & click submit button.
- Save it & take hard copy for future use.