North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017: Railway Recruitment Cell has issued an advertisement for North Eastern Railway Gorakhpur 2017. North Eastern Railway has officially announced Railway employment News notification for the recruitment of 426 Assistant Loco Pilot, Assistant Station Master, Goods Guard and other various vacant posts. The Online Registrations for North Eastern Railway Vacancy 2017 is available official web portal.
Applicants who full fill its eligibility criteria may submit North Eastern Railway Online Application Form 2017 through its official website such as www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in. Applicants can apply web based filling registration form at its official online interface from 25 December 2016 and the final date for application form 10 February 2017.
All the Important Information of North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
Important Advertisement Details for North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017:
Name of Department: Railway Recruitment Cell, North Eastern Railway
Exam Name: North Eastern Railway Exam 2017
Post Name: Assistant Loco Pilot, Assistant Station Master, Goods Guard, Ticket Collector
Total Number of Vacancy: 426
Official Web Portal: www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
Application Process: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 10 January 2017
Job Location: Gorakhpur, (Uttar Pradesh)
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 25 December 2016
- Final Date to Online Application Form: 10 February 2017
Contenders must have passed 10th Class, ITI, NCVT, and Diploma from any recognized institution.
- Minimum age for Candidates: 18 years
- Maximum age for candidates: 42 Years
- Age relaxation for reserved Candidates
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam
- General / OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs 100/-
- SC/ST Candidates Application Fee: No Fee
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- to Rs. 9300 – 34800/-
How to Apply North Eastern Railway Application Form 2017:
Qualified applicants must have to chase the below stated steps to fill up the application form accurately and in a short period of time by visiting to the official web portal of the department.
- Candidates first visit the Official web portal such as www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then open the North Eastern Railway Trade Apprentice Advertisements.
- Eligible applicants are pleased to open online registration form
- Candidates can fill educational qualification, and other related details.
- Upload passport size photo, Signature and scanned copies of all supporting documents
- Then hit on the submit button and complete the process of registration on or before closing date
- Then save the computer generated receipt or hard copy of submitted application form for future reference.
North Eastern Railway Admit Card 2017:
Admit Card of the North Eastern Railway Exam 2017 will be coming out 10 days before the main examination date. All the qualified applicants have to keep their hall ticket with them when going to appear in the exam.
North Eastern Railway Result 2017:
Eligible candidates should visit the official webpage or check out the exam result after releasing. Appliers may check North Eastern Railway Result 2017 on its official website.