NABARD Recruitment 2017: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has released a notification for 117 Grade A Manager, Grade B Assistant Manager and various vacant posts in this department. Eligible and interested applicants can apply offline NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017 from official website of nabard.org.
This is a great opportunity for all interested applicants. Interested candidates can apply registration for the NABARD Assistant Manager Vacancy 2017 mainly there are number of posts overcomes via the official web portal. Appliers who are searching for the latest NABARD Recruitment 2017 they will be able to huge chance by filling application form.All the required information of NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, important dates, how to apply and other details are available below on this Web Portal at studytubes.co.in
NABARD Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of the organization:- National Bank for Agriculture Development.
Name of the Posts:- Grade ‘A’, ‘B’ & Assistant ,Manager.
Total number of Posts:- 117
NABARD Recruitment 2017 Eligibility:
- For Assistant Manager ( Grade A):-The candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree in any discipline of Agriculture, Veterinary Sciences, Animal husbandry, Fisheries, Dairy Technology, Horticulture with minimum 50% marks.
- Manager Grade B:- The candidates should posses Master’s degree in Agriculture, Veterinary Sciences, Animal husbandry, Fisheries, Dairy Technology, Horticulture with 60 % Marks and relevant experience.
- Assistant Manager ( Rajbhasha & protocol & security):– The candidates should possess Second Class Master’s degree in Hindi and English as one of Subject as Bachelor’s degree. For more details see official notification.
- For Grade ‘A’, B:- The age of the candidates should be between 21 years to 30 years as on 31st January 2017.
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha):- The age of the candidates should be between 21 years to 33 years.
- Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security):- The age should be between 25 years to 40 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- For Grade A, & Assistant Manager ( Rajsbhasha & Secuirty) fee Rs 750/ ( 100 / for SC/ST/PWD).
- For Grade B fee Rs 850/ ( 100/ for SC/ST/ PWD candidates.)
The candidates will be selected on the basis of preliminary examination, Main examination & interview.
- Starting Date for applying online:-19th June 2017
- Last Date for applying online:-7th July 2017
How to apply for NABARD Recruitment 2017:
- All the candidates should go to the official website at nabard.org
- Search the link NABARD Recruitment 2017 Notification & click on the link.
- Enter your valid details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- After successful submission, take a printout of the application form.
NABARD Admit Card 2017:
The NABARD Admit Card 2017 will be released before 15 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website.
NABARD Result 2017:
The NABARD Result 2017 will be declared as soon as possible after succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no or application no on the official website.
All the other information regarding the NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017 will be updated on the official website.