NABARD Recruitment 2017: The National Bank for Agriculture Development will be released a notification for the recruitment of the candidates in Grade ‘A’, ‘B’, & Assistant manager Posts. Total numbers of Posts are 129. All the eligible & interested candidates can apply to the NABARD Recruitment 2017 before by last date.
All the other details regarding the NABARD Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given below. All the candidates can see all the details from here.
NABARD Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of the organization:- National Bank for Agriculture Development.
Name of the Posts:- Grade ‘A’, ‘B’ & Assistant ,Manager.
Total number of Posts:- 129.
Details of vacancies:
- Assistant Managers (Grade ‘A’):- 100 posts.
- Manager (Grade ‘B’):- 15 posts.
- Assistant Manager ( Rajbhasha & Protocol & Security):-14 posts.
NABARD Recruitment 2017 Eligibility:
- For Assistant Manager ( Grade A):-The candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree in any discipline of Agriculture, Veterinary Sciences, Animal husbandry, Fisheries, Dairy Technology, Horticulture with minimum 50% marks.
- Manager Grade B:- The candidates should posses Master’s degree in Agriculture, Veterinary Sciences, Animal husbandry, Fisheries, Dairy Technology, Horticulture with 60 % Marks and relevant experience.
- Assistant Manager ( Rajbhasha & protocol & security):– The candidates should possess Second Class Master’s degree in Hindi and English as one of Subject as Bachelor’s degree. For more details see official notification.
- For Grade ‘A’, B:- The age of the candidates should be between 21 years to 30 years as on 31st January 2017.
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha):- The age of the candidates should be between 21 years to 33 years.
- Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security):- The age should be between 25 years to 40 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- For Grade A, & Assistant Manager ( Rajsbhasha & Secuirty) fee Rs 750/ ( 100 / for SC/ST/PWD).
- For Grade B fee Rs 850/ ( 100/ for SC/ST/ PWD candidates.)
The candidates will be selected on the basis of preliminary examination, Main examination & interview.
Starting Date for applying online:-updated soon.
Last Date for applying online:-updated soon
How to apply for NABARD Recruitment 2017
- All the candidates should go to the official website at nabard.org
- Search the link NABARD Recruitment 2017 Notification & click on the link.
- Enter your valid details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- After successful submission, take a printout of the application form.
NABARD Admit Card 2017:
The NABARD Admit Card 2017 will be released before 15 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website.
NABARD Result 2017:
The NABARD Result 2017 will be declared as soon as possible after succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no or application no on the official website.
All the other information regarding the NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017 will be updated on the official website.