Multi State Land Development Bank Recruitment 2017: Multi State Co-operative Land Development Bank has released a notification for the recruitment of the candidates in Field Officer Posts. All the eligible & interested candidates can apply on or before last date.
All the details regarding the Multi State Land Development Bank Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given below. All the candidates can see all the details from here.
Multi State Land Development Bank Recruitment 2017 Details:-
Name of the organization:- Multi State Co-operative Land Development Bank.
Name of the Post:- Field Officer.
Total number of posts:- Various Posts
Multi State Land Development Bank Recruitment 2017 Eligibility:
The Candidates should posses Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- The age of the candidates should be between 21 year to 30 years
- Age relaxation is 5 years for SC/ST & 3 year for OBC Candidates.
- For General category candidates fee Rs 500/
- For SC/ST Candidates fee Rs 300/
The Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of
- Written Test
Starting Date for submission of application Form:- Updated Soon
Last date for submission of application Form:- Updated Soon
- All the candidates should go to the official website at bih.nic.in
- Search the link Notification on the home page.
- Click on the link.
- Fill all the required details such as personal & academic.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form.
Multi State Land Bank Admit Card 2017:
The Multi State Land Bank Admit card will be released before 10 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application number & date of birth from the official website.
Multi State Land Bank Result 2017:
Multi State Land Bank Result 2017 will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll number on the official website.
All the details regarding the Multi State Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2017 will be updated on the official website.