MTDC Recruitment 2017: The Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation will be released a notification for recruitment of the candidates in Clerk Cum Typist, Company Secretary,Course Director, Assistant Driver, Legal Advisor & Other post. Total Number of vacancies are updated soon. All the eligible & interested candidates can apply for MTDC Recruitment 2017.
All the other details regarding the MTDC Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given here. All the candidates can see all the details from here.
MTDC Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of the organization:-Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation.
Name of the pots: – Clerk Cum Typist, Company Secretary,Course Director,Assistant Driver , Legal Advisor & Other post.
Total number of Vacancies:updated soon.
- The candidates should posses 12th/Graduation with commerce Degree from a recognized university or board.
- The candidates should have a degree in Tourism & MS-CIT & should have a Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
The age of the candidates should be between 18 years to 40 years.
The Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Interview.
Starting Date of Online Submission of application form:-updated soon
Last Date of online submission of application form: -updated soon
Last date of Interview:-updated soon
How to apply for MTDC Recruitment 2017
- All candidates should visit to the official website of MTDC: www.maharashtratourism.gov.in
- Search & Click on the link Apply online:
- MTDC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- Fill all the details such as Personal & academic details.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form.
MTDC Admit card 2017:
The admit card for the interview will be released before the date of interview on the official website. All the candidates can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website. The admit card is a very important document . Because the admit card holds all the information about the candidates.
MTDC Result 2017:
The Result will be published after the succession of the Interview process on the official website. All the candidates can check their results by using their roll no or application & name on the official website. The Result shows the real performance of the candidates.So all the candidates should check their results.