MSRTC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2017, 14247 MSRTC Vacancy 2017: Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation has released notification for 14247 Posts of Driver, Conductor, Assistant and other various vacant posts. This is a big great chance of Maharashtra Transport Department, so all Eligible applicants have a good chance to get govt job in Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation Department.
Now here we are provided that the complete information talk about their MSRTC Recruitment 2017 and we will update the Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment 2017 information application form Download and Online Registration. Further any more regarding their MSRTC Recruitment 2017 applicants may visit on official website mahast.in.
All the details of MSRTC Recruitment 2017 like eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in
MSRTC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Department: Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation
Name of Post: Driver, Conductor, Assistant
Total Number of Post: 14247
Official Web Portal: mahast.in
Job Location: Maharashtra
Application Procedure: Online Mode
Post Date: 06 January 2017
Post Category: Recruitment
- Starting Date to Application Form: 12 January 2017
- Closing Date to Application Form: 03 February 2017
MSRTC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have passed on 10th Class from any recognized board of education. Candidates must have a good knowledge of the Marathi Language and driving license for the driver is necessary.
Minimum age for Candidates: 21 Years
Maximum age for Candidates: 35 Years
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- For General Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 300/-
- For Reserved Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 150/-
Pay Scale: As per govt norms
How to Apply for MSRTC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2017
- Initially log in to the official website of the MSRTC Recruitment Board that is mahast.in.
- Now read the advertisement of the post cautiously before applying for the post.
- Then Candidates search here the Online registration form link
- Now press on the web link and open it
- Then fill up all the required information.
- Now upload the passport size photograph and signature and all necessary documents.
- Applicants can check all the information
- Now click on submit button.
- Then pay the application fees.
- Finally, take the hard copy of the online registration for further use.
MSRTC Admit Card 2017:
Admit Card will be obtainable only official web page of Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation. Candidates can download their MSRTC Permission Letter 2017 for this recruitment exam.
MSRTC Result 2017:
The Candidates should visit the official website or check out the examination result after releasing. Appliers may check MSRTC Result 2017 on its official website.