MPSC Vacancy 2017, 133 Maharashtra PSC Adhivyakhyata, LDO, ASO Jobs: MPSC has released the vacancy of Adhivyakhyata, District Health Officer, Joint Director & others posts at official website. Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued this Adhivyakhyata, District Health Officer, Joint Director & others notification to fill 133 Adhivyakhyata Vacancies.
Applicants searching for Latest Government Jobs in Maharashtra may use this MPSC Vacancy 2017 for Adhivyakhyata, District Health Officer, Joint Director & others Posts. Interested eligible applicants may apply for MPSC Adhivyakhyata recruitment 2017 through online at the official website on or before the last date.
The Organization is inviting registration from the eligible contender for the selection of Adhivyakhyata Post. Interested and eligible applicants can check MPSC Vacancy 2017 Notification in our website. Candidates can also download the MPSC Notification from the official portal. Maharashtra Public Service Commission is going to be conducting Adhivyakhyata Exam-2017 for the vacancy of applicants for Adhivyakhyata, District Health Officer, Joint Director & others Post.
Interested applicants can apply for MPSC Adhivyakhyata application form 2017 from before last date. Remaining Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, etc. of MPSC Recruitment 2017 are Mentioned Below. Candidates are also able to download their notification and job searcher can check more details on studytubes.co.in.
MPSC Vacancy 2017, Maharashtra PSC Jobs 2017 Details:
Name of Authority: – Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Job Category: – Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: – Adhivyakhyata, District Health Officer, Joint Director & others posts
Job Location: – Maharashtra
Application Mode: – Online mode
Notification ISSUED: – 05 May 2017
Official Website: – mpsc.gov.in
Number of Vacancy:
- Total number of vacancies: 133
- Adhivyakhyata – Applied Machinery: 17 Post
- Adhivyakhyata – Production Engineering: 08 Post
- Adhivyakhyata – Electrical Engineering: 42 Post
- Deputy Director, Directorate of Statistics & Statistics: 12 Post
- Psychiatrist: 20 Post
- District Health Officer: 30 Post
- Deputy Director, Technical Education: 01 Post
- Joint Director: 02 Post
- Dean: 01 Post
Details of Eligible candidates for MPSC Vacancy 2017:-
Candidates should have done Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology, & M.B.B.S degree of a statutory University or Post Graduate Diploma in Psychological Medicine by the Medical Council of India.
Candidate’s upper age limit should have be 35 years for MPSC Adhivyakhyata Vacancy as on the last date of submission of application through online.
Selected Candidates will paid Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/-
Selection of the candidates for MPSC Adhivyakhyata Recruitment 2017 will base on Written Examination & Personal Interview. For more details, candidates can check official notification of MPSC Vacancy 2017 which is available below.
- For General & OBC: 373
- For ST/SC: 273
- Candidates can check more details on official website.
- Online Application Starting Date: 05 May 2017
- Last Date to submit Application: 25 May 2017
How to Apply for MPSC Vacancy 2017:-
- Candidates should visit Maharashtra PSC Official website
- You should click on notification of MPSC Vacancy 2017.
- Read all notification carefully.
- If you are eligible then click on Apply Online link.
- Fill the details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned images of photo & signature in it.
- After it, recheck all given details.
- Then applicants should make the payment of application fee.
- Now you should click on Submit Key.
- Take the print out of application for future use
MPSC Adhivyakhyata Admit Card:
The MPSC Adhivyakhyata admit card will be issued two week prior of the examination. Applicant can download your Admit Card from official website through online mode.
MPSC Adhivyakhyata Result:
The MPSC Adhivyakhyata Result will be provided online at official portal. Adhivyakhyata Result will be disclosed by the organization.