MPSC Recruitment 2017, Maharashtra Agriculture Officer Vacancies: Maharshtra PSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2017 advisement for various posts in this department. MPSC Agriculture Officer will soon released an Official Employment Notification for the recruitment for Agriculture Officer Posts.There Total number of vacancies declared by the MPSC Agriculture Officer Department is Various Posts.
Aspirants who are looking for to make their career in Government Sector can apply for MPSC Agriculture Officer Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2017 is the best opportunity for the candidates.Candidates must apply through online Mode. MPSC Agriculture Officer Applications are released on the Official Website. Candidates can apply for MPSC Agriculture Officer Jobs 2017 on or before the last date.
MPSC Recruitment 2017 Details:
Official Notification:- Maharashtra PSC Agriculture Officer Jobs
Name of Corporation:- Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Post Name:- Agriculture Officer Posts
Total Posts:- 122 posts
Vacancy Details: –
- Agriculture Officer Posts: -79 Post
- Forest Ranger: 37 Post
- Assistant Forest Conservator: 06 Post
Job Type:- State Govt. Jobs
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Category wise division of MPSC Jobs :
- Open Category : 33 Post
- OBC Category : 11 Post
- NT – D Category : 01 Post
- NT – B Category : 11 Post
- VJ Category : 02 Post
- SC Category : 21 Post
MPSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants must be Bachelor’s Degree (B.Tech / B.SC. or other) in Agriculture Engineering or respective trade in Trade form recognized institution of India.
Age Bar: –
Minimum – 18 years
Maximum – 38 years
As on 01-08-2017
Monthly : – Rs. 9,300/- to 34,800/- with grade pay Rs. 4,400/-
Application Fees: –
For Unreserved: – Rs. 373
For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM: – Rs. 273
Selection Process: –
- Pre Examination
- Main Examination
MPSC Service Exam Procedure 2017: –
Forest Officer Post:-
- Pre Examination – 200 Marks
- Mains Examination – 400 Marks
- Personal Interview – 50 Marks
Forest Ranger & Conservator Post: –
- Preliminary Examination – 100 Marks
- Mains Examination – 400 Marks
- Interview – 50 Marks
Important Key Dates:-
- MPSC Advertisement Issued on: Available Soon
- Starting Date of Online application: Updated
- Last date: Updated Soon
- Closing date for deposit application fee through online mode: Updated Soon
- Last date for depositing application fee through offline mode: Releasing Soon
- Date of Pre Examination: Updated Soon
- Mains examination Date: Updated Soon
How to Apply MPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Aspirants should go to the official website of MPSC.
- Search the link as MPSC Recruitment 2017.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- pay the application fee.
- submit the application form.
MPSC AO Jobs Notification
MPSC AO Vacancy Apply Online
MPSC Admit Card 2017:
The admit card will be released before 10 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website. The admit card is a very important document for all applicants.Because the admit card contains all the information about the candidates.
MPSC Result 2017:
The Result will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no or application no on the official website. The result shows the real performance of the candidates. So all the applicants should check their results to know their real performance.