MPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2017:- Maharashtra Public Service Commission has published an advertisement for Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector and various vacant posts. Eligible candidates who are interested in applying for MPSC Vacancies have to apply through Online. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online application for the Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector post through Maharashtra PSC official web portal. Online Application form for MPSC Recruitment 2017 has released on an official web portal and that is mpsc.gov.in. Interested candidates Apply Online Registration from 30 January 2017 to 19 February 2017.
All the Required Information of MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, registration fee, important dates, how to apply and other details are available below on this page at studytubes.co.in
Important Details for MPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment:-
Name of Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Examination Name: MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam 2017
Name of Post: Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector
Total Number of Post: 188
Official Website: mpsc.gov.in
Job Location: Maharashtra
Application Procedure: Online Mode
Post Date: 31 January 2017
Post Category: Recruitment
- Starting Date to Application Form: 30 January 2017
- Closing Date to Application Form: 19 February 2017
Education Qualification: Candidates must have completed Diploma in Automobile Engineering from any recognised university.
- Minimum age for applicants: 18 Years
- Maximum age for applicants: 38 Years
- Age Relaxation for reserved Candidates
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- Grade Pay Rs. 4300/-.
- General Category: Rs.523/-
- SC/ST Category: Rs.323/-
How to Fill MPSC Application Form 2017:-
- Applicants first visit MPSC Official website at www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Then Candidates read the advertisement for instructions and requirements that are required to apply.
- Applicants fill the MPSC online application and upload scanned copies as per the instructions in the announcement.
- Finally submit the MPSC Recruitment 2017 online form after verifying filled details.
- Take hard copy of the application for future reference.
MPSC MVI Admit Card 2017:-
Admit Card will be available only official web page of Maharashtra Public Service Commission. Aspirants can download their MPSC Admit Card 2017 for this recruitment examination.
MPSC MVI Result 2017:-
The Candidates need to get ready with their Registration ID and the other main details which are required to check the MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Result 2017.