MP POST Office Recruitment 2017: Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle has published a notification for the recruitment of the candidates in Postman & Mail Guard Vacancies. Total number of Vacancies are various. All the eligible & interested candidates can apply MP Post Office Recruitment before on last date.
All the details regarding the MP Post Office Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given below. All the candidates can see all the details from here.
Details About MP Post Office Recruitment 2017:
Name of the Organization:- Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle.
Name of the Posts:- Postman & Mail Guard.
Total number of vacancies:- various
MP Post Office Recruitment 2017 Eligibility:
The candidates should possess matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board.
- The Age of the Candidates should be between 18 years to 27 year.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rules.
- For Unreserved Category candidates fee Rs 500/
- For Reserved category candidates fee Rs 100/.
The Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of written test.
Last Date for submission of application form:- updated Soon
Last date for deposit fee:- updated Soon
How to Apply for MP Post Office Recruitment 2017:
- All the applicants should go to the official website at in
- Search the link Apply Online on the home page.
- Click on the link.
- Fill all the required details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form.
MP Post Office Admit Card 2017:
The MP Post Office Admit card will be released before 10 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit Card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website.
MP Post Office Result 2017:
The MP Post Office Result 2017 will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no on the official website.
All the other details regarding the MP Postman Recruitment 2017 will be updated on the official website.