MP Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017:- Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle Department has recently published a recruitment notification for filling up 1859 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) and various vacancies in this department. The candidates can search MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 from online official web portal. The candidates who are qualified and interested for Gramin Dak Sevak Job Vacancy can apply online for Madhya Pradesh Post Office Recruitment 2017.
This is a golden chance for all eligible candidates. Qualified applicants can apply application for the MP Post Office Recruitment 2017 mostly there are number of posts overcomes via the authorized web portal. The appliers may apply web based filling registration form at its official online interface from 03 April 2017 and the closing date for application form 2 May 2017.
All the required information of MP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, important dates, how to apply and other details are available below on this Web Portal at studytubes.co.in
Important Details for MP Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017:-
Name of Organization: Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle
Name of Exam: Gramin Dak Sevak
Total Posts 1859
Vacancy Name: Gramin Dak Sevak
Official Web Portal: appost.in/gdsonline/
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Application Procedure: Online Process
Post Date: 05 April 2017
Post Category: Recruitment
- Preliminary date for Online Application Form: 03 April 2017
- Final Date for Online Application Form: 02 May 2017
- Result Date: Last Week of May 2017
Education Qualification: Eligible candidates must have done 10th Passed for any recognized board.
- Minimum age for applicants: 18 Years
- Maximum age for applicants: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation for Reserved applicants
- Unreserved and OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST and Female Candidates Application Fee: No fee
Salary: Rs. 25000/-
How to Fill MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
- Firstly, students must visit Official web portal of Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle that is indiapost.gov.in.
- The candidates can read the advertisement and now apply online official link
- Now applicants fill up the accurate information
- Then candidates upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature
- Now candidates pay application fee.
- Then press on submit button
- At last candidates take a print copy of application form for future reference use.
MP Postal Circle Result 2017:-
Eligible applicants must visit the official web portal or check out the examination result after releasing. The candidate can search MP Postal Circle Result 2017 on its authorized web portal.