Maharashtra TET Application Form 2017 will be released soon. Apply Online for MAHA TET 2017 Exam for Teacher Eligibility Test 2017.
Maharashtra TET Application Form 2017: The Maharashtra State Council of Examination will release soon a notification for Selection of Teachers. All the candidates who are searching Jobs in the Teaching department. All they can apply for this application through the official website of Maharashtra Education department. The Online Registration of Maharashtra TET Application Form 2017 will started soon.
Maharashtra TET Application Form 2017 Details:-
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply before the last of submission of application form. So all candidates should visit the official website of the Maharashtra education department to get more information regarding the MAHA TET Application Form 2017 such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee etc.
All the candidates must have a graduation and post graduation degree and B.ED in relevant discipline from any recognize University.
- The Gen, OBC, SBC, and VJNT category candidate must pay Rs 500 as application fee for paper 1 and RS 800/ for paper 2.
- The SC/ST and differently disabled person category candidate must pay Rs 250/ as application fee only for paper 1 or Rs 400/ for paper 2.
- All the Open category candidate should get minimum 60 % marks to qualify in the MAHA TET.
- All reserve category candidate must have minimum55% marks to qualify in the MAHA TET .
The online registration of MAHA TET Application Form:-updated soon
Last date of Submission of application form:- Release soon
Admit card available on :- Updated soon
Date of Exam:-Release soon.
How to apply for MHA TET Application Form:
- Applicants nee to visit the official website at mahatet.in
- Now candidates click on Apply online at the home page
- Fill all required details such as personal & academic details.
- Now candidate must upload the recent scanned photo & signature.
- Pay for application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Admit card :
The Admit card will be uploaded by the Maharashtra Government on its official website . The MAHA TET admit card 2017 will available soon.All the applicants can download their admit card from the official website .The admit is a very necessary document for all applicants because it holds all information such as Name of applicants, Roll no, Application no, exam date & time , exam center, photo & signature etc.
MAHA TET Result 2017:
The Result will be declared very soon after the succession of the Exam. all the candidates can download their Result from the official website of Maharashtra government. The Result is very important for all applicants to know the real performance.