Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017, MPSC 332 SI Posts Apply Online: Maharashtra Police Department has announced the Recruitment notification for 322 posts of Sub Inspector at official portal. The Maharashtra Police Department is inviting online applications for filling up 322 vacant posts of Sub Inspector (SI) from eligible and interested willing applicants. Candidates who want to apply application form they can check official notification before apply. Candidates can apply online application form before last date. Candidates can check more details on official website.
It is latest information for all applicants those who are looking for these latest government job in the Maharashtra Police Department. Candidates, who wish to apply for this Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector vacancies regarding Recruitment 2017, must have completed Any Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply Maharashtra Police SI Recruitment 2017. Candidate’s upper age should be as per Govt rules and age relaxation is eligible to all reserved category applicants like OBC/ SC/ST/Ex Servicemen/Women etc.
Selection of applicants will have to pass in written examination, Physical Test, Medical test and document verification conducted by Maharashtra Police Department. Selected applicants will be paid a pay Scale (Basic Pay +Grade Pay + DA) as per Maharashtra Police Department. Selected applicants will be called for joining the Maharashtra Police as per rules, for that they must always remain in contact with the authority and must visit official website for daily updates, because most of Maharashtra Police Department have uploaded their all activities on official web portal. All applicants can apply through online mode. Candidates Can Check more details on official website and also check on studytubes.co.in.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017, MPSC SI Vacancy 2017
Name of Organization: Maharashtra Police Department
Examination Name: Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector Exam 2017
Post Name: Sub Inspector
Total Posts: 332
Official Web Portal: mahaonline.gov.in
Application Process: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 14 April 2017
Job Location: Maharashtra
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates must have done Graduation Degree for any recognized university.
- Minimum age for Candidates: 18 years
- Maximum age for candidates: 25 Years
- Age relaxation is as per Govt rules.
(27 February 2017)
- Written Exam
- Physical Examination
- Medical Examination
- General and OBC Applicants Application Fee: Rs 500/-
- SC/ST Applicants Application Fee: Rs 250/-
- Ex Serviceman Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- Plus Grade Pay Rs. 4300/-
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 15th June 2017
- Final Date to Online Application Form: 4th July 2017
- Examination Date: Updated soon
How to Fill Maharashtra Police Department Application Form 2017:
- Initially candidates must visit official web portal of Maharashtra Police.
- Then candidates download official web link and read complete all details.
- Then candidates fill up all required information
- Applicants upload your passport size photograph and signature carefully.
- Now pay application fee and submit button
- At last take a hard copy their Application form for future reference use only.
Maharashtra Police Admit Card 2017:
Permission Letter of the Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector Exam 2017 will be coming out 15 days before the main exam date. Eligible applicants have to keep their call letter with them when going to appear in the exam.
Maharashtra Police Result 2017:
Candidates must visit the official web page or check out the exam result after releasing. Students may check Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector Result 2017 on its official web page.