Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017: Maharashtra Police Recruitment Board has been declared the Constable posts. This is great opportunity for those candidates who want to get job in the Maharashtra police. Interested and eligible applicants can fill the registration and submitted to the recruitment board.
Contenders who are searching for any job can apply for the constable post in the Maharashtra Police. The total number of positions available in this Maharashtra Police recruitment 2017 is 2447.Candidates who do not have any job who wants to make career in the police department can fill the registration form before the last date for Maharashtra Police Jobs 2017.
All the information of Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply and other information are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Department: Maharashtra Police Recruitment Board
Total Number of Post: 5825
Name of Post: Constable .
Official Website: mahapolice.gov.in
Job Location: Maharashtra
Application Procedure: Online Process
Post Date: 25 February 2017
Post Category: Recruitment
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have Passed 10th or HSC its Recognized Board.
- Minimum age for Candidates: 18 Years
- Maximum age for Candidates: 25 Years
- Written Exam
- Physical Examination
- Personal Interview
For Male Candidates
- Height – 165 cm
- Chest – 79-84 cm
For Female Candidates
- Height – 155 cm
Pay Scale: As per govt Norms
Application Fee: As per govt norms
- Starting Date for Online Application Form: 24th Feb 2017
- Closing Date for Online Application Form: 20th March 2017
- Examination date: Updated Soon
How to Fill Maharashtra Police Application Form 2017:
- At first candidates have to log on to official web portal Maharashtra Police.
- Then Candidates find Maharashtra Police Constable online Registration Form.
- Now Candidates fill up their correct details.
- After filling all the details press on Submit Button.
- Lastly Online Application Form is successful.
- Take a hard copy of the application form.
Maharashtra Police Admit Card 2017:
Permission Letter of the Maharashtra Police Examination 2017 will be coming out 22 days before the main exam date. All the qualified candidates have to keep their call letter with them when going to come out in the exam.
Maharashtra Police Result 2017:
The applicants must visit the official website or check out the exam result after releasing. Applicants may check Maharashtra Police Result 2017 on its official web page.