Maharashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment 2017, PO SO Clerk Vacancy 2018: The Maharashtra Gramin bank is going to release a job notification for recruitment of officers and assistant posts in this Gramin bank. All the applicants who want to make a career in banking sector .All the aspirants can apply online through the official website of Maharashtra Gramin Bank.
This is a best Opportunity for all job hunters. All the applicants can check the complete details regarding the Maharashtra Gramin bank recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, age limit, application fee, selection procedure, important dates, application procedure, admit card, result from here.We will update soon all details regarding the Maharashtra Gramin recruitment 2017 on the official website.
Maharashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment 2017 Details:
Organization Name:- Maharashtra Gramin Bank.
Designation:-Officers and Assistant/Clerk/PO
Total Number of posts:-Various
Maharashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- All applicants must have a graduation degree from any recognized Institute or University for applying in the Maharashtra Gramin Bank.
- Post wise educational qualification will be mentioned in official notification.
- Age of applicant should be lies between 18 to 32 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Not mentioned (update soon in the official notification).
The all applicants will be selected on the basis of
- Common written exam (CWE)
Start date of Maharashtra Gramin bank application form:- update soon.
Last date of submission of application form:- Updated soon
Admit card:-after the end of application submission (update soon).
Result:- soon uploaded after succession of the exam.
Process to apply online in Maharashtra Gramin Bank recruitment:
- All applicants should visit the official website of Maharashtra Gramin Bank at in
- Now move to the Recruitment tab section
- Search & click on the link Apply online
- Enter all your valid details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your recent passport size photo & signature.
- Pay for the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of application form.
- Keep the application printout safe.
Maharashtra Gramin Bank Admit Card 2017:
The admit card will be uploaded before on 15 to 20 days of the common written exam on the official website. All the applicants can download their admit card by entering application no, date of birth in the given text field from the official website of Maharashtra Gramin bank.
The admit card contains all details of applicant such as application no, roll no, date of birth, exam date & time, exam center, name of the applicant, photo & signature, postal address etc. So admit card is necessary document for all applicants. So every applicant must bring the admit card on the day of exam.
Maharashtra Gramin Bank Result 2017:
The Result will be uploaded as soon as possible after succession of the exam on the official website of Maharashtra Gramin bank. All the applicants can check their result on the official website of Gramin Bank by filing the roll no or application no, Date of Birth in the given text field. The Result shows the real performance of the applicants that he/she has qualified in the exam or not.
On the basis of Result, The applicant will be called for the interview process. So every applicant should check their result. The result is very important.