Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Company Limited has an advertisement for Line Attendant, Testing Attendant and other various vacant posts. The number of vacancies given for this MPPTCL Line Attendant Recruitment 2017 is 150 Posts. Applicants who full fill its eligibility criteria may submit MPPTCL Line Attendant Online Application Form 2017 through its official website like mponline.gov.in. Candidate can apply web based filling application form at its official online interface from 11 January 2017 and the final date for application form 10 February 2017.
All the Important Information of MPPTCL Line Attendant Recruitment 2017 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
Important Details for MPPTCL Line Attendant Recruitment 2017:-
Name of Department: Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Company Limited
Exam Name: MPPTCL Line Attendant Exam 2017
Post Name: Line Attendant and Testing Attendant
Total Vacancy: 150
Official Website: mponline.gov.in
Application Process: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 24 January 2017
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 11 January 2017
- Final Date to Online Application Form:4th February 2017
- Admit Card Release Date: 13 February 2017.
- MPPTCL Exam Date: 25 February 2017.
- MPPTCL Results announcement Date: 15 March 2017.
Applicants must have 10th passed with ITI Trades.
- Minimum age for Candidates: 18 years
- Maximum age for candidates: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is as per Govt rules. (As on 11 January 2017)
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- General Candidates Application Fee: Rs 1000/-
- SC/ST Candidates Application Fee: Rs 800/-
Pay Scale: Rs. 13000/-
How to Fill MPPTCL Line Attendant Application Form 2017:-
- Candidates first log on to the official website that is mponline.gov.in.
- Now press on official MPPTCL Line Attendant Recruitment 2017 advertisement link
- Then hit on apply online link.
- Now Applicants fill all the information in online form.
- Upload scanned photo and signature in application form.
- Candidates deposit exam fee and recheck all information before submission.
- Now press on submit button.
- Finally take hard copy of registration form for future use
MPPTCL Line Attendant Admit Card 2017:
Admit Card of the MPPTCL Line Attendant Exam 2017 will be coming out 20 days before the main exam date. All the qualified Candidates have to keep their call letter with them when going to appear in the examination.
MPPTCL Line Attendant Result 2017:
Eligible applicants should visit the official website or check out the exam result after releasing. Appliers may check MPPTCL Line Attendant Result 2017 on its official website.