KSET Application Form 2017, Karnataka SET Notification, Apply Online: The Moulya Bhavan, University of Mysore, Manasa Gangothri has been released a notification for KSET Application Form 2017 from official web portal. The candidates can search Karnataka SET Notification 2017 from authorized web page of University of Mysore. A large number of appliers appeared in Karnataka State Eligibility Test Examination.
Every year conduct the KSET Exam 2017 for Karnataka State. Now applicants can apply online KSET 2017 Application Form from authorized web page that is kset.uni-mysore.ac.in. Candidates can apply web based filling application form at its authorized online from 09 October 2017 and the closing date for application form 31 October 2017.
All the Required Details of Karnataka SET Application Form 2017 that is eligibility criteria, Application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result, Cut off and other information are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
KSET Application Form 2017 Details:
Important Details for KSET Advertisement 2017:
Name of University: Moulya Bhavan, University of Mysore, Manasa Gangothri
Exam Name: Karnataka SET Exam 2017
Course Name: Lectureship for Assistant Professorship
Official Website: kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
Application Process: Online Process
Category: Application Form
Post Date: 12 October 2017
KSET Application Form 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have done 55% of marks for general category and 50% for Schedule Category (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons With Disability (PWD), Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB, in Master’s Degree and its equivalent examination from recognized university.
There is no age limitation
Selection Process: Written Exam
- For General Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 1050/-
- For Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 850/-
- For Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD (VH/PH) Candidates Application fee: Rs. 550/-
Important Dates for Karnataka SET Application Form 2017:
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 09 October 2017
- Final Date to Online Application Form: 31 October 2017
- Last Date Submit application fee: 07 November 2017
- Last date submit hard copy: 10 November 2017
- Admit Card Release Date: December 2017
- Karnataka SET Examination Date: 31 December 2017
- Result Declaration Date: January 2018
- Counselling Date: January 2018
How to Fill KSET Application Form 2017:
- At first, candidates should open official web site of University of Mysore that is kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
- Then candidates click on the link application form
- Now, appliers will have to give their individual details such as their name, mobile number
- Then candidates upload their scan their passport size photograph and signature
- Now applicants must pay their application fee by category wise
- At last students take a hard copy Karnataka SET Application Form 2017 for future reference use only.
Karnataka SET Admit Card 2017:
Candidates are recommended to keep the Hard copy of the KSET call letter for further need. Not including Karnataka SET Admit Card 2017 students will not be legal to enter the exam hall.
Karnataka SET Result 2017:
Karnataka SET Result 2017 will be affording to students on January 2018. Now candidates can check the results using online mode via the web site. The appliers are advised to take the hard copy of the examination result.