Kerala TET Result 2017 is released now on the official website at keralapareeksabhavan.in. All the appeared candidates who have successfully completed the examination. Students can check KTET Exam Result/Cut Off Marks 2017.
Large no of contestant who are interested to work as primary & elementary teacher may applied in the exam and participated in Kerala Teacher eligibility test 2017. All of the Contestants are now impatiently waiting for declaration of KTET Result 2017. Those examinees are informed that they can check out their Kerala TET Result 2017 from the official website of Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan or you can also check it from here on studytubes.co.in.
For More 1+ lakh Teaching Jobs Click here for Latest Teaching Jobs
Kerala TET Result 2017 :
The Result will announced after some time of succession of exam on the Authority website. The result discharge real exam performance of the candidates in the exam. The Scored marks of the contestants will be displayed with the declaration of exam result.
Kerala TET Exam Details 2017:-
Name of the Association:- Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan
Name of Exam:- Kerala teacher eligibility test
Eligibility Level:- Primary & elementary teacher
Official website:- keralapareeksabhavan.in
Date of Exam:- Updated Soon
Declaration for:- Exam result
Date of announcement of result:- Updated Soon
Online Download Kerala Teacher Eligibility test Result :-
When the Kerala TET 2017 result will be announced then the cut-off list will also be discharged with the KTET cut off marks. After the TET Exam result is released, the shortlisted nominees will be called for Personal Interview & Interview time schedule will be notified to the contestants after result declaration. Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 Result will be expected to be declared in the December 2017.
Kerala TET Result 2017: CHECK HERE
Process to Check Kerala TET Result 2017:-
- At first Aspirants should have to visit the official portal of exam authority that is keralapareeksabhavan.in
- Now find out the notification link as download Kerala TET result
- Click on the given link
- Now fill up the details required like Application id & DOB
- Click on Submit tab
- Result will be disclosed on the screen
- Download or Save the exam result
- Take a print out of the result for further uses
Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Cut Off Marks:-
The Kerala TET Exam Authority will released the KTET Exam Cut off list on their official portal. The Category wise cut off marks is released to shortlist the aspirants on the basis of their performance in exam. The candidates need to score minimum passing marks to qualify the teacher eligibility test.
Kerala TET Admit Card 2017, Download Kerala TET Hall Ticket 2017: Good News to you all that Kerala TET Admit Card 2017 is available now. All Aspirants can download their KTET Hall Tickets 2017 by submitting the application number & ID with category asked in the official link provided below.
All applicants who fill the application form KTET they have good news that there admit card for this exam is updated its official website. Candidates can download it from official site. All the candidates are suggested that they download their admit card before the exam date.
Kerala TET Admit Card 2017
The aspiring students who fill the teacher eligibility test form they download their Kerala TET hall ticket 2017. Students who fill this exam form are eligible to download this call letter. Hall ticket is the very important document to bring in the exam hall. The students who have the call letter are eligible to take the exam.
Candidates should carry this hall ticket and ID proof in the exam hall along with. Admit card itself contain the address of exam center, date and time of exam, students registration number, roll number etc.
Steps to Download Kerala TET Admit Card 2017
All the applicants are advised that they should follow these steps to download admit card. Some steps are given below:
- First candidates should go its official site that is www.keralapareekshabhavan.in.
- After that candidate should visit the link Download Kerala TET 2017 Admit Card and click on it.
- Then fill all the necessary details like roll number, registration number, date of birth correctly and click on submit button.
- Students should download it and take the hard copy of this hall ticket.
Those students who want to download call letter follow these steps easily download the hall ticket. All the candidates should check its official site for the latest information. When the exam will be completed students are waiting their result. Result of this exam also updated its authorized website as soon as possible.
Kerala TET Exam Imp Dates:
Kerala TET Exam Dates:- Updated Soon
KTET Admit Card Release Date:- Updated Soon
Kerala TET Exam Dates & Time Table 2017:
Kerala TET Application Form 2017 has released. Check Kerala TET official notification 2017, Exam Dates, Eligibility criteria.
Kerala TET Application Form 2017, KTET Notification 2017: The General education department government of Kerala soon going to release Kerala TET application form 2017 for the capable and interested Job hunters. The KTET 2017 application form will be released in the month of august 2017.
The contenders who are interested in the Kerala government Jobs or wants to make their future in Kerala primary teacher Jobs can fill the application form of Kerala TET 2017 exam. The Interested and eligible aspirants can online apply in the Kerala TET entrance exam 2017 online by filling the KTET 2017 application form through the association website. All the details of the Kerala TET application form such as eligibility and qualification details are given here:-
Kerala TET Application Form 2017 Details:
Name of the Association:- General Education department of Kerala
Name of the exam:- Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test 2017
Name of the posts:- Primary teacher
Official website:- ktet.in
Eligibility details of the Kerala TET Application form:-
- Kerala TET (Paper I):- The applicants should have posses senior secondary exam with minimum 45% Qualifying marks. 2 years appearing aspirants of diploma in bachelor of elementary education are eligible. Or aspirant with BA/ B.SC and B.ED with at least minimum qualifying percentage.
- Kerala TET (Paper II):- The Aspirants with 2 years appearing B.SC/ BA or completed is eligible to apply in the Kerala TET with 45% marks and qualified in the B.ED exam.
Age limits:- The Aspirants must have the age required to eligible to fill the Online application form of KTET according to the rules of examination authority.
Starting date of Submission of Application Form:- Updated Soon
Last Date of submission of Application Form:- Updated Soon
Admit Card:- Updated Soon
Check Official Notification
How to fill Kerala TET Application Form 2017:-
- The Applicants has to visit the official website at keralapareekshabhavan.in
- Find the link of KTET 2017 application form
- Fill all the entries in the given space
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature
- Submit the application form
- Download and take a print of it
- Send the filled application form to the address given here
To Secretary of commissioner,
For government examinations, Pareeksha bhavan,
Thiruvananthapuram – 12
KTET Admit card 2017:-
The KTET hall ticket to attend the written exam is published soon for the eligible candidates. The KTET call letter is must to have on the exam day to take entrance. So the candidates must download their KTET 2017 hall ticket from the organization website.