Those students want to appear in Kerala CEE 2018 Exam they can download KEAM Prospectus and login for KEAM Application Form 2018 and submit the form.
KEAM Application Form 2018, Online Registration, Important Dates 2018:- KEAM (Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical) is a state level entrance examination for the admission to various colleges and institutions situated in Kerala state for UG programmers.
The KEAM is organizing by the CEE (Commissioner of Entrance Examination) Kerala. The examination is also known as the CEE Kerala exam. Besides the examination centers in the Kerala state, it is also organized on the various test centers like Delhi, Mumbai, Ranchi, Shilling and Dubai (UAE).
KEAM Application Form 2018:
KEAM 2018 will be conducted for the admission to various UG courses like MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BSMS.The candidates who want to apply in the KEAM APPLICATION 2018. All they visit the official website.
- Exam Name: Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Entrance Exam
- Commonly called as: KEAM Entrance Exam
- Exam Type: UG Entrance Exam
- Exam Category: State Level
KEAM Application Form 2018 Eligibility:
The Applicants must have passed 12th from the recognized board and secured 50% marks in core as math (for engineering and architecture) or biology/biotechnology (for medical and allied courses) and 50% in aggregate of physics, chemistry and core subject put together.
The Aspirants should have completed the age of 17 years as on or before 31st December of the year of examination. There is no upper age limit for KEAM examination.
The selection of applicants will be made on the basis of merit rank scored in the KEAM 2018 examination and the percentage of marks obtained in the 10+2 examination in the ratio of 50:50.
- aspirants of general category has to pay Rs. 700
- reserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 350.
KEAM Application Form Process 2018:
How to Apply for KEAM Application Form 2018:
- Visit the official website of KEAM.
- Search the link Application Form KEAM 2018.
- Click on them.
- Fill all the required details.
- Upload recent passport size photo and signature.
- Pay of application fee.
- Click on submit button.
- Take printout of Application form.
- Availability of Security Card:- 1st week of January 2018.
- Starting of Online application Form:- 1st week of January 2018.
- Last Date of Online Application:- Last week of January2018.
- Admit Card available on:- Last week of March 2018.
- Examination of KEAM 2018:- 24 April 2018 or 25 April 2018
- Declaration of Results:- Last week of May 2018
KEAM 2018 Admit Card:-
KEAM ADMIT CARD 2018 will be announced in the third week of March 2018. The admit card will be obtained from the official site of the board. Candidates must have to get the admit card from the official site themselves. The admit card will contain the all information of exam, centre, time and roll number of the candidates.
KEAM 2018 Result: The KEAM result 2018 will be Declared after the successful completion of the examination in May 2018. The result will be declared on the official website of the board. The Applicants will be informed by us at sarvgyan.com about their result.
KEAM 2018 Counseling
The schedule of KEAM 2018 counseling will be announced after the declaration of result and rank of the successful candidates in KEAM 2018 examination. The successful candidates must have to apply for the counseling to get their seat against their rank and their choice.
Counseling date:-update soon