Those students want to appear in Kerala CEE 2017 Exam they can download KEAM Prospectus and login for KEAM Application Form 2017 and submit the form.
KEAM Application Form 2017, Online Registration, Important Dates 2017:- KEAM (Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical) is a state level entrance examination for the admission to various colleges and institutions situated in Kerala state for UG programmers.
The KEAM is organizing by the CEE (Commissioner of Entrance Examination) Kerala. The examination is also known as the CEE Kerala exam. Besides the examination centers in the Kerala state, it is also organized on the various test centers like Delhi, Mumbai, Ranchi, Shilling and Dubai (UAE).
KEAM Application Form 2017:
KEAM 2017 will be conducted for the admission to various UG courses like MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BSMS.The candidates who want to apply in the KEAM APPLICATION 2017. All they visit the official website.
- Exam Name: Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Entrance Exam
- Commonly called as: KEAM Entrance Exam
- Exam Type: UG Entrance Exam
- Exam Category: State Level
KEAM Application Form 2017 Eligibility:
The Applicants must have passed 12th from the recognized board and secured 50% marks in core as math (for engineering and architecture) or biology/biotechnology (for medical and allied courses) and 50% in aggregate of physics, chemistry and core subject put together.
The Aspirants should have completed the age of 17 years as on or before 31st December of the year of examination. There is no upper age limit for KEAM examination.
The selection of applicants will be made on the basis of merit rank scored in the KEAM 2017 examination and the percentage of marks obtained in the 10+2 examination in the ratio of 50:50.
- aspirants of general category has to pay Rs. 700
- reserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 350.
KEAM Application Form Process 2017:
How to Apply:-
- Visit the official website of KEAM.
- Search the link Application Form KEAM 2017.
- Click on them.
- Fill all the required details.
- Upload recent passport size photo and signature.
- Pay of application fee.
- Click on submit button.
- Take printout of Application form.
- Availability of Security Card:- 1st week of January 2017.
- Starting of Online application Form:- 1st week of January 2017.
- Last Date of Online Application:- Last week of January2017.
- Admit Card available on:- Last week of March 2017.
- Examination of KEAM 2017:- 24 April 2017 or 25 April 2017
- Declaration of Results:- Last week of May 2017
KEAM 2017 Admit Card:-
KEAM ADMIT CARD 2017 will be announced in the third week of March 2017. The admit card will be obtained from the official site of the board. Candidates must have to get the admit card from the official site themselves. The admit card will contain the all information of exam, centre, time and roll number of the candidates.
KEAM 2017 Result: The KEAM result 2017 will be Declared after the successful completion of the examination in May 2017. The result will be declared on the official website of the board. The Applicants will be informed by us at sarvgyan.com about their result.
KEAM 2017 Counseling
The schedule of KEAM 2017 counseling will be announced after the declaration of result and rank of the successful candidates in KEAM 2017 examination. The successful candidates must have to apply for the counseling to get their seat against their rank and their choice.
Counseling date:-update soon