Karnataka Exam Authority has invited the KCET 2017 Application Form online for the Common Entrance test from 27th January 2017 to 27th February 2017, All the Aspirants are advised to read the Karnataka CET Notification carefully and visit the below mentioned link to apply online.
KCET 2017 Application Form: – The KCET 2017 application form will be available via online mode only through the official website of the KCET. Before filling form, Applicants have to fill the details in the application form. The entire process of application including the personal details, photo, signature and fee remitting will be done online only.
KCET 2017 Application Form Details:
The examination will be organized by the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) under the flag of Karnataka University. The KCET 2017 will offer admission in Medical, Dental, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga, Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Farm Science courses.
- Engineering & technology: – 12th passed with minimum 45% marks and 40% for reserve category.
- Medical/Dental: –12th passed with minimum % marks in PCB.
- Architecture: – 12th passed with min. 50% marks in mathematics.
- Sc (forestry & Agri.) & B. Hz – 12th passed with PCB.
- Tech (Agri.) – 12th passed with PCM.
- Pharma – Must have 45% marks in PCM or PCB or D. Pharma (40% for reserving categories).
Age limit: –candidate age between in 17 years to 25 years for gives the KCET Exam.
Selection procedure: – selection on the basis of written Exam Of KCET 2017. Candidates can be selected performance in writing Exam of KCET 2017.
- The Applicants will have to fill the application fee as Rs. 650/- (for general).
- Reserve Category for application fee Rs 500/.
- Application fee for candidate outside of state Rs 750/
- Application fee for candidates outside of the country Rs 5000/
KEA CET 2017 Application Form : Registration Process
How to Apply:-
- Visit the official website of the KCET.
- Search ” KCET 2017 Application Form”
- Fill the personal and all required details.
- Candidates can upload your scanned photo and signature.
- Payment of application by online.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a hard copy of the Application form.
- Online application starts: 27th January, 2017
- Last date to submit online application: 27th February 2017
- Last date for fee payment: 2nd March 2017
- Admit card download: Last Week of April 2017
- Exam date: 2nd, 3rd, 4th may 2017
- Result announcement: Last week of may 2017
- Counselling begins: Second Week of Jun 2017
KCET 2017 Time table 2017
|2nd may 2017||10:30-11:50am||Biology|
|2nd may 2017||2:30-3:50pm||Mathematics|
|3rd may 2017||10:30-11:50am||Physics|
|3rd may 2017||2:30-3:50pm||chemistry|
Kannada Language test- Only In Bangalore
|4th May 2017||11:30-12:30||Only Horonadu and Gadinadu Candidates|
|5th May 2017- 17th May 2017||Document verification for Agriculturists|
|20th May 2017||9:00AM Onwards||Practical Examination|
KEA CET 2017 Admit card: –
Admit card will upload very soon before 20 days of Examination. As the examination will be held on 2nd, 3rd, 4th May 2017 , the KCET Admit Card is expected to be available in the last week of April 2017.
KEA CET 2017 Result: –
In the last week of May 2017, the result of KCET will be declared on the official site of the board and can be downloaded by entering the name and roll number of the candidate. The result will be made according to the norm of KEA.
KEA CET 2017 Counseling: –
The counselling process will be started from the second-half of the month of June 2017. All CET passed Applicants will be eligible for counselling. All academic, category and other documents must be available during the counselling.