Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2017: Karnataka Revenue Department has recently announced the official advertisements for Village Accountant Officer Recruitment of total 105 vacancies. Candidates concerned for this vacancy may go through Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 advertisement for details on eligibility criteria. Students who full fill its eligibility criteria may submit Karnataka Revenue Online Registration Form 2017 through its website such as www.mysore-va.kar.nic.in. Candidate can apply web based filling application form at its official online interface from 06 December 2016 and the final date for application somewhere to live is given as 14th January 2017.
All the Important Information of Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
Important Details for Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2017:
Name of Department: Karnataka Revenue Department
Name of Vacancy: Village Account Officer
Total Number of Post: 105
Job Location: Karnataka
Official Web page: www.mysore-va.kar.nic.in
Application Procedure: Online Process
Post Date: 29 December 2016
Post Category: Recruitment
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 06 December 2016
- Closing Date to Online Application Form: 14 January 2017
The Applicants should completed 12th or Senior Secondary from its recognized Board
- Minimum age for applicants: 18 years
- Maximum age for applicants: 35 years
- Age relaxation for reserved categories (As on 14 January 2017)
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- For Unreserved Category: Rs 200/-
- For SC/ST Category: Rs 100/-
Pay Scale: Rs 11600/- – Rs 21000/-
Details for Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2017:-
All Eligible Applicants must have to chase the below stated steps to fill up the online application form accurately and in a short period of time by visiting to the official web portal of the organization.
How to Fill Karnataka Revenue Department Registration Form 2017:
- Firstly applicants may visit the official website that is www.mysore-va.kar.nic.in.
- Before apply online kindly read the official notification carefully.
- Now Press on New Application form.
- Fill up all the necessary fields and upload the required documents in online mode.
- Make sure all the details are right.
- Submit the registration and make the payment online.
- Kindly take a Xerox copy of Village Accountant Officer online registration after the submission.
Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2017: APPLY ONLINE
Karnataka Revenue Department Admit Card 2017:
Permission Letter of the Karnataka Revenue Department Exam 2017 will be coming out 15 days before the main examination date. All the candidates have to keep their admit card with them when going to appear in the exam.
Karnataka Revenue Department Result 2017:
Eligible applicants must visit the official web portal or check out the exam result after releasing. Candidates may check Karnataka Revenue Department Result 2017 on its official website.