KPSC Recruitment 2017, Karnataka PSC 3376 Group B C Vacancy 2017: The Karnataka public service commission has published for the official recruitment notification for 3376 Group B & C jobs are published by the KPSC. Candidates who are eligible and interested them can apply for KPSC jobs this is the good opportunity you can utilize for the applicants. Job hunters who are searching for the KPSC Group B &C Recruitment 2017 this is the good chance utilize for the contenders.
The Karnataka Public Service Commission has released the official notification for KPSC Group B&C Recruitment 2017. Interested and eligible applicants can apply online application form before last date, because the organization has started the online application form. Candidates apply for the before the last date and check more details on official notification.
Candidates who want to apply in this KPSC Group B&C vacancy 2017 they can apply application form before due date. KPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 Online Application Form is available from the official portal. Applicants must have passed from the 10th, 12th, Diploma, B.E/B.Tech, Post Graduation or its equivalent qualification from the recognized university. Job hunters age limit should be minimum 18 years to maximum 35 years and age relaxation is eligible from the reservation Contenders.
KPSC Recruitment 2017, Karnataka PSC Group B C Vacancy
Job hunters have to pay examination fee for Rs.300/- for all General and for OBC Category 150/-. And ST, SC Category 25/-. Contender’s selection process should be based on the performance on the written test and personal interview. Candidates can check more details like qualification details, age limit details, exam pattern, model papers, selection list, download KPSC Group B&C Recruitment 2017 notification. Candidates can check more details on our page because we have provided all information on here studytubes.co.in.
Important Details of KPSC Recruitment 2017:-
Name of Authority: – Karnataka Public Service Commission
Job Category: – Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: – Group B&C Post
Job Location: – Karnataka
Starting date for online application: – 23 June 2017
Closing date for online application: – 24 July 2017
Official Website: – kpsc.kar.nic.in
Number of Vacancy:
- Total number of vacancies: 3376 Posts
For Karnataka Group B Vacancy
- Principal: 309 Vacancies
For Karnataka Group C Vacancy
- English Language Lecturer: 288 Vacancies
- Mathematics Lecturer: 165 Vacancies
- Physical Education: 189 Vacancies
- Division Assistant Computer Operator: 465 Vacancies
- Warden: 517 Vacancies
- Social Studies Lecturer: 239 Vacancies
- Hindi Language Lecturer: 191 Vacancies
- Kannada Language Lecturer: 253 Vacancies
- Computer Education: 226 Vacancies
- Staff Nurse: 263 Vacancies
KPSC Group B C Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Diploma, BE/B.Tech, Post graduation or equivalent qualification examination in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 year
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 year
- Age relaxation as par govt. rule.
Applicants will be selected for Sub Staff post on the basis of their performance in written test Personal Interview.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- For General Category: Rs. 300/-
- OBC Category: Rs. 150/-
- For ST/SC Category: 25/-
- Online Application Starting Date: 23 June 2017
- Last Date to submit Application: 24 July 2017
Steps to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2017:-
- Applicants go to the official Website.
- Now click on KPSC Group B&C Recruitment 2017
- Full Fill online application form.
- Upload your recent pass port size photo.
- Recheck your application form carefully.
- Click on submit button.
- Take print out application form & future use.
KPSC Group B C Admit Card 2017:
The KPSC Group B&C Admit Card 2017 will be uploaded by the KPSC with details of centre address around three weeks ahead of Examination Date once e-Admit Cards are uploaded on official website of organization.
KPSC Group B C Result 2017:
The KPSC Group B C Result will be disclosed by the Karnataka Public Service Commission. The organization will be providing on office website. All applied applicants can check on official website.