Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2017, 1048 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts: Karnataka Postal Circle has recently released an employment notification for 1048 Gramin Dak Sevak and other various vacant post in this department. The Eligible and interested candidates can apply Karnataka Post Office Vacancy 2017 on or before the last date. This is a great opportunity for all eligible candidates. The candidates who full fill its eligibility criteria may submit Karnataka Postal Circle Application Form 2017 via its authorized web portal that is indiapost.gov.in.
Contenders can apply web based filling application form at its official online interface from 08 April 2017 and the finishing date for registration form 23rd May 2017. All the complete details of Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Department: Karnataka Postal Circle
Exam Name: Karnataka Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Exam 2017
Vacancy Name: Gramin Dak Sevak
Total Number of Vacancy: 1048
Authorized Web Page: indiapost.gov.in
Application Process: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 10 April 2017
Job Location: Karnataka
Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must have 10th or secondary for any recognized board
- Minimum age for appliers: 18 Years
- Maximum age for appliers: 40Years
Selection Process: Merit List
- General and OBC Applicants Application Fee: 100/-
- SC, ST and Female Applicants Application Fee: No fee
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
Important Dates for Karnataka Post Office Examination:
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 08 April 2017
- Final Date to Online Application Form: 23rd May 2017
How to Apply Karnataka Postal Circle Application Form 2017:
- Initially, applicants must visit authorized web portal of Karnataka Postal Circle that is indiapost.gov.in.
- Then applicants click on Online Application Form.
- Now appliers open the online application link.
- Then applicants can fill the online application form.
- Candidates press on upload passport size photograph and signature carefully.
- Then applicants Pay the application fee and press on submit button.
- At last take a print out of the application form for future reference use only.
Karnataka Postal Circle Admit Card 2017:
Permission Letter of the Karnataka Postal Circle Exam will be coming out 21 days before the main exam date. All the qualified applicants have to keep their permission Letter with them when going to appear in the examination.
Karnataka Post Office Result 2017:
The applicants should visit the official website or check out the examination result after releasing. The candidates can search Karnataka Post Office Result 2017 on its official website.