Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2017, DRFO Vacancies 2017: The Karnataka Forest Department has published a notification for Forest Guard, Deputy Range Forest Officer and various vacant posts in this department. This is a great chance for all eligible candidates. The candidates may apply online Karnataka Forest Guard Application Form 2017 on or before the closing date.
All the eligible and interested applicants can apply through filling the Online Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2017 from official web portal of aranya.gov.in.
All the Important Information of KFD Jobs vacancy 2017 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Department: Karnataka Forest Department
Examination Name: KFD Forest Guard, Deputy Range Forest Officer Exam 2017
Name of Vacancy: Forest Guard, Deputy Range Forest Officer
Total Number of Posts: Various Posts
Name of Vacancies:
- Forest Guard
Official Website: aranya.gov.in
Application Process: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date:06 August 2017
Job Location: Karnataka
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
The applicants must have done 12 or Senior Secondary and Bachelor Degree for any recognized board or university
- Deputy Range Forest Officer Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Forest Guard Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Written Examination
- Physical Examination
- Personal Interview
- General and OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 25/-
- For Deputy Range Forest Officer: Rs.12500 – Rs. 24000/-
- For Forest Guard: Rs.11600 – Rs. 21000/-
- Starting Date to Application Form: 15 May 2017
- Final Date to Application Form: 14 June 2017
- Examination Date: Updated Soon
How to Fill Karnataka Forest Department Application Form 2017:
- Firstly candidates must log on to authorized web portal of Karnataka Forest Department
- Now candidates find a notification and complete read all details.
- Then candidates fill all compulsory information accurately
- Then upload passport size photograph and signature.
- Candidates pay application fee and submit application button.
- At last, take a hard copy of online application for future reference use.
Karnataka Forest Department Jobs Notification
Karnataka Forest Department Vacancy Apply Online
Karnataka Forest Department Admit Card 2017:
Admit Card of the Karnataka Forest Department Exam 2017 will be coming out 15 days before the main exam date. All the qualified candidates have to keep their permission letter with them when going to participate in the exam.
Karnataka Forest Department Result 2017:
Result of the written exam of the Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2017 will be confirmed after few weeks of the execution of the exam. Right now there is not any authorized notice for the result date of the main Exam.