Karnataka AHVS Recruitment 2017: Karnataka Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Sciences (AHVS) has issued an advertisement for 550 Veterinary Officers and various vacant posts. This is great opportunity for all eligible applicants. Interested and eligible candidates can apply Karnataka AHVS Recruitment 2017 through offline method.
The candidates can download the Karnataka AHVS Application Form 2017 for on or before the last date. Applicants can apply web based filling application form at its official interface from 06 March 2017 and the final date for application form 05 April 2017.
All the Main Details of Karnataka AHVS Veterinary Officers Recruitment 2017 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
Karnataka AHVS Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Department: Karnataka Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Sciences
Name of Exam: Karnataka AHVS Veterinary Officers Exam 2017
Post Name: Veterinary Officers
Total Number of Vacancy: 550
Authorized Website: ahvs.kar.nic.in
Application Process: Offline Method
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 16 March 2017
Post Location: Karnataka
Karnataka AHVS Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
The Applicants must have passed Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science and its relevant field for any recognized university.
- Minimum age for Candidates: 18 years
- Maximum age for candidates: 35 Years
- Age relaxation is as per Govt rules.
(As on 05 April 2017)
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- General Candidates Application Fee: Rs 500/-
- Reserved Candidates Application Fee: No Fee
Pay Scale: Rs. 28100/- to Rs. 50100/- per month
- Starting Date to Application Form: 06 March 2017
- Final Date to Application Form: 05 April 2017
How to Apply for Karnataka AHVS Recruitment 2017:
- Initially, candidates open the official web portal of Karnataka AHVS.
- Now click on Karnataka AHVS Vacancy 2017 Notification
- Applicants can download the advertisement and read all the details.
- The applicants can download KPSC AHVS Application Form 2017.
- Now applicants can fill up their all necessary information in form.
- Attach pass port size photograph and necessary documents.
- Deposit application fee & attach a copy of challan with application form.
- Now send the Karnataka AHVS Application Form on the below given address.
Office of the Commissioner, Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services, 2nd Floor, Sir M. Vishveshwaraya mini Tower, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bangalore – 560 001
Karnataka AHVS Admit Card 2017:
Karnataka Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Sciences is going to publish Karnataka AHVS Hall Ticket 2017 may be downloaded before the Veterinary Officers Posts examination to get an entry in exam hall. Karnataka AHVS Admit Card 2017 will be visible for download on the official website of Karnataka AHVS.
Karnataka AHVS Result 2017
After conclusion of Karnataka AHVS Veterinary Officers Examinations the competitors are dreadfully seeking for downloading their Karnataka AHVS Result 2017.