JSSC Recruitment 2016: The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of the candidates in various posts of Revenue Staff, Lower Division Clerk, Amin, Treasury Clerical Cadre, Panchayat Secretary. Total Number of Vacancies are 3436. All the eligible & interested candidates can apply to the JSSC Recruitment 2016 before on 19th April 2016.
All the Other details regarding the JSSC Recruitment 2016 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given here. All the candidates can see all the details from here.
JSSC Recruitment 2016 Details:
Name of the organization:- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission.
Name of the posts:- Revenue Staff, Lower Division Clerk, Amin, Treasury Clerical Cadre, Panchayat Secretary.
Total Number of Posts:-3436.
Details of Vacancies:
Revenue Staff :-557 Posts.
Lower Division Clerk:-983 posts.
Treasury Clerical Cadre:-188 posts.
Panchayat Secretary:-1539 posts.
JSSC Recruitment 2016 Eligibility:
The Candidates should posses Intermediate/ 10+2 and with typing & Computer Knowledge.
- The Age of the candidates should be between 18 to 35 years as on 1st August 2015.
- Age Relaxation is applicable 2 years for OBC & 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- For General & OBC Candidates fee Rs 460/
- For SC/ST candidates fee Rs 115/
The Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of preliminary & Main Examination.
Starting Date of Submission of application form:-20th March 2016.
Last Date of Submission of application form:-19th April 2016.
Last Date for payment of Fee:-24th April 2016.
How to Apply:
- All the candidates should visit to the official website at jssc.in
- Search the link JSSC Recruitment 2016 Notification on the home page.
- Click on the link.
- Fill all the required details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- After Successful Submission, take a printout of the application form.
JSSC Admit Card 2016:
The JSSC Admit Card 2016 will be released before 10 days of the exam date on the official website.All the applicants can easily download their JSSC Admit Card 2016 by using their application no & date of birth from the official website. The admit card is a very mandatory document for all applicants.
JSSC Result 2016:
The JSSC Result 2016 will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their JSSC Result by using their roll no or application no on the official website.The Result shows the real performance of the candidates.
All the information regarding the Jharkhand SSC recruitment 2016 will be updated soon on the official website.