Jharkhand DES Teacher Syllabus 2017, Download JAC Teacher Exam Pattern 2017: This is news official information that Jharkhand State Government has released Jharkhand Teachers Exam Syllabus its official portal.
The candidate have applied for this post & qualified in TET Download the exam syllabus for better performance in appear exam.All those competitor may check or download exam syllabus from official site jac.nic.in. Jharkhand State Government soon declared the TET exam date on official site. Those competitor applied the application form for this exam may see the exam syllabus and exam pattern this below page. Another information of about the exam are provide on official site candidate go official site and check latest update and also download the exam syllabus.
Jharkhand DES Teacher Syllabus 2017 Details:
Jharkhand DES Teacher Syllabus& Exam pattern 2017:-There will be consist of two Papers in Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test [TET] 2017:
|Paper-I||Class I to V Primary Teacher||150 Questions[MCQ]||150 Marks||1.30 hour|
|Paper II||Class VI to VIII Elementary Teacher (TGT)||150Questions[MCQ]||150 Marks||1.30 hour|
Jharkhand TET 2017 Syllabus:- Paper-I
- Language I:Pedagogy of Language Development, Language Comprehension.
- Language II: Language Development Pedagogy, Comprehension.
- Child Development &Pedagogy: Concept of Understanding Children along Special needs, Primary School Child Development, Learning and Pedagogy.
- Environmental Studies: Pedagogical Issues in Environmental Studies, Solar System, Surroundings, Natural Resources, Water, Geographical features & changes and many more..
- Mathematics:Numbers, LCM & HCF, Geometryand many more. Pedagogical Issues in Mathematics.
Jharkhand TET 2017 Syllabus:- Paper-II
- Language I: Pedagogy of Language Development, Language Comprehension,.
- Language II: Language Development Pedagogy Comprehension,.
- Child Development & Pedagogy: Learning and Pedagogy, Elementary School Child Development, Concept of Understanding Children along Special needs,.
- Science: Water, Food, Air, Materials, Metals & Non-metals, Change of Matter, and many more. Pedagogical Issues in Science.
- Mathematics: Number System, Whole Numbers, Compound Interest, Playing with Numbers,Profit & Loss, Fractions and many more. Pedagogical Issues in Mathematics.
- Social Studies/Social Sciences: Geography, History, Social &Political Life.