JEE Mains 2018 Admit Card, IIT JEE Mains Admit Card 2018 Download: JEE Mains Admit card 2018 will be coming out vey shortly. The Hall tickets for JEE Main Exam 2018 can be downloaded from JEE Main 2018 website at http://jeemain.nic.in/. All the students who have either applied or planning to apply for the JEE Main exam 2018 can download Hall Tickets for JEE Main 2018. Before downloading the JEE Mains 2018 admit card , the candidates need to provide their roll no. and board details of class 12th examination on the website.
The candidates are suggested to download their JEE Mains Admit Card 2018 from JEE (mains) website. They have to regularly check JEE (main) website for latest updates or they can bookmark this page for the same.
JEE Mains 2018 Admit Card:-
As per the latest news released by JEE Mains, the admit cards for Joint Entrance Exam (Mains) 2018, will be released soon on the official portal of JEE. The JEE Main Admit card 2018 will be uploaded in the 2nd week of March 2018 and will be available till the exam dates. JEE (main) 2018 exam will be held on 2nd April 2018 (Pen & Paper Test) & online exam will be held 8th & 9th April 2018 at various examination Centers all over the country. All the aspirants can download Call letter for JEE main Exam by visiting the official website & entering asked mandatory details.
JEE (Main) Admit Card 2018 Download:
- Go to the official web portal.
- Search the admit card link and click on it
- Enter the required details and submit.
- As soon as you click on submit, JEE Mains 2018 Admit Card will appear to your screen
- Download and take print of it for exam use.
In case of any discrepancy in JEE Main 2018 admit card, you can report it to the concerned authorities.
Jee Main Exam Date– 3rd April 2018 (Offline), 9th & 10th April 2018 (Online)
Admit Card Release date: Released
Quick Tips for JEE Main 2018 Revision:
It is less than a week to go, here are some last minute tips to help you to prepare well:
- Concentrate on only those topics that you have already covered. Do not waste your time to try to learn new topics.
- Prepare a revision timetable for last week and study accordingly.
- Decide how much time you will spend on each section as per your strengths and weaknesses.
- Revise all the formulas and important topics for each subject
- Avoid group studies in the last week because it build-up of anxiety and stress.
- Practice from question banks.
- Attempt mock papers to pace yourself.
- Set a target score for yourself and practice according to that.
- Read the question paper carefully. Then begin with easier questions and move on for more difficult questions
- Remain calm and don’t take any kind of stress. Relax your mind to do well in the examination.