JK Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2017: Jammu & Kashmir Police Department has announced an Advertisement for the recruitment of 698 vacancies in sub inspector and various vacant posts. This is inspiring news for those hopefuls capable from Jammu and Kashmir State who are eagerly suspecting to place them in the openings of Jammu & Kashmir Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017. We will in like manner improve our punctual link beneath when for Jammu & Kashmir Police Sub Inspector Apply Online Process or keep going by its official web portal.
All the basic information of Jammu & Kashmir Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other required details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in
Important details for JK Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2017
Name of Department: Jammu & Kashmir Police Department
Examination Name: Jammu & Kashmir Police Sub Inspector Exam 2017
Post Name: Sub Inspector
Total Number of Vacancy: 696
Official Web Portal: jkpolice.gov.in
Application Process: Online Mode
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 02 January 2017
Job Location: Jammu & Kashmir
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: Available Now
- Final Date to Online Application Form: Within 30 days from the date of notification
Candidates must possess bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Minimum age for Candidates: 18 Years
- Maximum age for Candidates: 28 Years (As on 1 January 2016)
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Personal Interview
Application Fee: Candidates must pay Rs. 300/- through online or use the services of Common Service Centres and in case of non ease of use of online payment service, deposit through Bank.
Pay Scale: Rs 9300/- to Rs 34800/- Grade Pay Rs 4240/-
How to Fill Application form for JK Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2017:
- Candidates first Visit the official website of Jammu & Kashmir Police Department at jkpolice.gov.in.
- Then read the entire advertisement clearly.
- Now press on the link to open the registration form.
- Candidates fill the necessary information of the registration form.
- Now upload the documents necessary for a photograph and Signature
- Applicants can check the entered information before submitting the registration.
- Finally take a print copy of registration form for reference.
Jammu & Kashmir Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017:
Admit Card of the Jammu & Kashmir Police Sub Inspector Exam 2017 will be coming out 15 days before the main examination date. All the capable candidates have to keep their call letter with them when going to appear in the exam.
Jammu & Kashmir Police Sub Inspector Result 2017:
The applicants should visit the official web page or check out the exam result after releasing. Candidates may check Jammu & Kashmir Police Sub Inspector Result 2017 on its official web portal.