JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017, Apply for Lecturer Vacancies 2017-18: The Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission will release soon a notification for the recruitment of the candidates in Lecturer (10+2) Posts Total number of posts are various. All the eligible & interested candidates can apply to the JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 before by last date.
All the other details regarding the JKPSC Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given below. All the candidates can see all the details from here.
JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of the organization:- Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission.
Name of the Posts:- Lecturer
Total Number of vacancies:- Various Posts
JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Eligibility:
- The applicants must have permanent residents of Jammu Kashmir.
- Candidates should have completed their post Graduation degree in Specified discipline as
- For computer Science:-Applicants should have completed MCA-DOEACC B Level course.
- Stenography:-Applicants should have PG Degree along with course in Stenography.
- The age of the candidates should be between 18 years to 40 years.
- Age relaxation is 43 years for SC/ST/RBA , 42 years for Physically Challenged, 48 years for Ex –Serviceman, 40 years for Govt.
- For General Candidates fee Rs 505.
- For Reserved category candidates fee Rs 255/
The Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of written Test & Interview.
- Date of announcement of notification:- Updated Soon
- Start Date of submission of application Form:- Updated Soon
- Last Date for submission of application form:- Updated Soon
- Last Date for payment of fee:- Updated Soon
How to Apply for JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017
- All the applicants should go to the official website at jkpsc.nic.in
- Search the link JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Click on the link.
- Fill all the details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form.
JKPSC Lecturer Admit card 2017:
The JKPSC Lecturer Admit card 2017 will be released before 15 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website. The admit card is very necessary document for all applicants.
JKPSC Lecturer Result 2017:
The JKPSC Lecturer Result 2017 will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no or application no on the official website.
All the other information regarding the JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 will be updated on the official website.