IRCTC Recruitment 2017 Notification for the various vacancy will be release soon, Check Eligibility & apply online for IRCTC Railway Jobs 2017
IRCTC Recruitment 2017: IRCTC will release soon a jobs notification to fill Various Vacancy in this Department. Eligible candidates can fill this before the last date. All competitors should visit its official site to know latest news about this recruitment. Vacancy details, age, education qualification, selection procedure etc are given below.
IRCTC Recruitment 2017 Details
Name Of Organization:-Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited
Total vacancy: Various
Official Notification :- Released soon.
Official Website:- irctc.co.in
IRCTC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility:
Candidates should completed diploma/Degree in Defferent Trade as civil/electrical & electronic from a recognized college or institutes.
Age should be less than 18 years and not exceed 45 years.
All students selection will be based on performance in the interview.
Selected candidates pay scale is Rs 9300- 34800/- with grade pay Rs 4200/4600/-
How to apply for IRCTC Recruitment 2017
- First log in official site that is www.irctc.com
- After then download the application form as prescribed format.
- Fill this form with correct academic and personal details.
- affix photo and attach self attested documents in this application form
- And send it official address before the last date.
- Postal address is
To the group general manager (HRD),
Indian railway catering and tourism corporation ltd.
12th floor, statesman house,
new Delhi- 110 001.
- Last date to submission application form is: Updated soon
- Exam & result date: update very soon.
IRCTC Admit card 2017:
When date of exam will be updated then before 20 days call letter will be updated on its official site. All the contestant can download their admit card to enter their name and roll number or date and birth.
IRCTC Result 2017:
All contestants are waiting their result. Result will be updated very soon on its official site. Some steps are given below to see result:
- First log in official site.
- Click on result field.
- Enter name, roll number and date of birth and click on submit button.
- Check it & save for future use.