IRCON Recruitment 2017, Apply 146 Working Engineer, Site Supervisor Posts 2018: IRCON International Limited has been published an advertisement for the recruiting the 146 vacancies of the working Engineer, Site Supervisor various vacant posts. The Applicants can fill up their registration form before the closing date of the application form through the official web portal of the organization that is ircon.org.
All the Necessary Details of IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2017 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, important dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
Applicants were searching the newest IRCON working Engineer Recruitment 2017 they can apply and fill application form from official website. Eligible and Interested applicants can apply for the post through submitting their respective application form to the registered office of the department.
IRCON Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: IRCON International Limited
Examination Name: Rajasthan Junior Engineer Exam 2017
Post Name:Working Engineer & Site Supervisor
Official Web portal: ircon.org
Post Category: Recruitment
Details Of Vacancies:
- Post Name : Work Engineer (Civil & Mechanical)
- No. of Vacancy : 91 Posts (Civil – 88 & Mechanical – 03)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 23500/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Site Supervisor (Civil & S&T)
- No. of Vacancy : 55 Posts (Civil – 33 & S&T – 22)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15500/- (Per Month)
IRCON Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- For Work Engineer–The candidate should have passed in Civil/Electrical or any related branch.
- For Site Supervisor – The candidate should pass Diploma in Civil Engineering from any recognized institute.
- For work Engineer-Not born before 01-02-1984
- For site supervisor not born before 01-07-1987
- Academic Merit
- Personal Interview
Application Fee: Application charges is 750 Rs for UR and OBC, and for SC/ST 250 Rs and no Fee for PH candidate.
- Deputy General Manager – Rs.32900-58000/- PM
- Manager – Rs.29100-54500/- PM
- Assistant Engineer – Rs.20600-46500/- PM
- Junior Engineer – Rs.10700-21400/- PM
- Additional General Manager – Rs.43200-66000/- PM
- Assistant Manager – Rs.20600-45600/- PM
- Starting Date to Application Form: 4th October 2017
- Closing Date to Application Form: 19th October 2017
- Examination Date: Updated Soon
How can fill IRCON Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the ‘Vacancy’ section (& further ‘Regular Employment’ section) of Ircon’s corporate website www.ircon.org.
- Apply online and after that applicants press on upload passport size photograph and signature.
- Then applicants pay the application fee
- Now candidates press on submit button.
- Finally applicants take a hard copy of the application form for future reference use only.
IRCON International Limited Result 2017:
The result and merit list will be released after the selection. The applicants who are qualified in examination and whose names appear in the merit list will be selected for the post. The candidates who are selected applicants will get in the merit list.