IRB Police Constable Recruitment 2017: Indian Reserve Battalion (IRB) is going to publish a notification for 17000 Constable and Class 4 Vacancies and various vacant posts. IRB is going to invite online registration form for various vacant posts under dissimilar states named as Jharkhand, Orissa, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh and Jammu & Kashmir.
Central Government of India will shortly an official advertisement for Indian Reserve Police Battalions regarding IRB Police Constable Recruitment 2017. Applicants who are eligible and interested for IRB Police Jobs apply via fill IRB Police Registration Form 2017 through offline or online. The candidates should go to official web portal to application form.
All the important details of IRB Special Police Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, important dates, how to apply and other main details are available below on this page at studytubes.co.in.
IRB Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Details:
About the IRB Police Recruitment:
Indian Reserve Battalion is commonly named as IRB, which is obtainable to issue the notification for appointing 17000 Constable and Group d jobs in five states. The Authority is working for the security of states by the forces. It comes under Indian Government. Every year Indian Reserve Battalion is going to invite online application form for 17000 vacant posts under so many states named as Jharkhand, Orissa, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh and Jammu & Kashmir.
Name of Organization: Indian Reserve Battalion
Total Number of Post: 17000
Name of Post: Constable and Class 4
Post Location: Jharkhand, Orissa, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh and Jammu & Kashmir
Application Method: Online and offline Method
Post Date: 06 March 2017
Post Category: Recruitment
Details of Vacancies:
|States Name||Total IRBs||No. of Posts|
|J & K||05||5000|
IRB Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants should have passed 10th or Intermediate from any recognized board.
- Minimum age for applicants: 18 Years
- Maximum age for applicant: 25 Years
- Age relaxation for reserved candidates
- Written Examination
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
Pay Scale: As per govt norms
Application Fee: Candidates check per notification.
- Starting date for online application form: Updated Soon
- Closing date for online application form: Updated Soon
- Admit Card releasing date: Updated Soon
- Examination Date: Updated Soon
IRB Police Vacancy Apply Online
How to Fill IRB Police Constable Recruitment 2017:
- Initially, candidates must visit to official web portal of IRB.
- Now candidates go to career button.
- Candidates can read the official notification carefully.
- Now candidates fill up all the information correctly.
- Then candidates press on the submit button after rechecking all the data filled in the application form.
- Take a print out of registration for future reference.
IRB Special Police Admit Card 2017:
Applicants can press on the direct official web link of IRB Police Constable Admit Card 2017. Applicants one who is going to take part in the examination can download the IRB Constable Call Letter from the official website.
IRB Special Police Result 2017
Applicants should visit the official web portal or check out the exam result after releasing. Appliers may check IRB Police Constable Result 2017 on its official website.