IOCL Recruitment 2017-18, IOCL Apprentice 1100 Vacancy 2018: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invited registration for the recruitment to the post of 1100 Technician Apprentice and Trade Apprentice vacancies at IOCL Northern. Applicants concerned for this vacancy may go through IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2017 notification for details on eligibility criteria.
Candidates who full fill its eligibility criteria may submit IOCL Online Application Form 2017 through its website that is www.iocrefrecruit.in. Appliers can apply web based filling application form at its official online interface from 28th October 2017 to 15th November 2017.
All the information of IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply and other information are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
IOCL Recruitment 2017-18 Details:
Name of Department: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Name of Post: Technician Apprentice, Trade Apprentices and Other
Total Number of Post: 1100
1. Chemical Plant: 316 Posts
2. Fitter: 118 Posts
3. Boiler: 70 Posts
4. Chemical: 211 Posts
5. Mechanical: 144 Posts
6. Electrical: 169 Posts
7. Instrumentation: 72 Posts
Official Web Portal: www.iocrefrecruit.in
Application Procedure: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 28th October 2017
- Closing Date to Online Application Form: 15th November 2017
- Examination Date: updated soon
IOCL Recruitment 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria
- For Technician Apprentice – Three years full time regular Diploma in relevant Engineering discipline with minimum 50 Percent marks in aggregate for General and OBC candidates and 45 Percent marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST/PWD applicants.
- For Trade Apprentice – Three years Full time B.Sc in Physics, Maths, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry.
- Minimum age for Candidates: 18 Years
- Maximum age for Candidates: 24 Years
- Age Relaxation for Reserved Candidates
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale: Rs 7530/-
Application Process for IOCL Recruitment 2017
All Eligible Applicants must have to chase the below stated steps to fill up the online registration form correctly and in a short period of time by visiting to the official web page of the department.
How to Fill IOCL Apprentice Application Form 2017:
- Candidates first visit go to IOCL careers page such as www.iocrefrecruit.in.
- Then read the notification carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Now press on the link New Application.
- Applicants fill up all the necessary fields.
- Then ensure the details provided are right.
- Finally submit the registration and Make Payments fee.
- Take a print out of IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2017 online registration form.
IOCL Apprentice Admit Card 2017:-
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is going to publish Trade Apprentice and Technician Apprentice Admit Card may be downloaded before the Trade Apprentice and Technician Apprentice Posts examination to get an entry in exam hall. IOCL Apprentice Admit Card 2017 will be visible for download on the official web portal of IOCL.
IOCL Apprentice Result 2017:-
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Technician Apprentice and Trade Apprentice Post is Announced Soon at the official web portal of IOCL that is www.iocrefrecruit.in. Candidates must carry their Application Number, Date on Birth and Password for check their Result 2017.