Indian Navy Recruitment 2017: Indian Navy is announced an advertisement for the Recruitment for Permanent Commission (PC) officers in Executive (GS) branch and Short Service Commission (SSC) officers in Executive and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy under University Entry Scheme (UES) and other various vacant posts.
Applicants who wish to make their Career in Indian Navy have good opportunity to fill the online registration in between the dates 4th February 2017 to 24th February 2017. Applicants can submit Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 Online Application at the official web portal joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Check 1+ Lakh Defence Jobs 2017 awaiting for you
All the Important details of Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
Name of Department: Indian Navy Department
Examination Name: Indian Navy Exam 2017
Post Name: Short Commission Officers
Total Number of Vacancy: Various Posts
Official Website: joinindiannavy.gov.in
Application Process: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 06 February 2017
Job Location: All across India
Contenders must have possessed B.E. / B.tech it’s any recognized university.
Age Limit: Applicant should be born between 02 January 1993 to 01 July 1998.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Application Fee: As per govt norms
Pay Scale: As per govt norms
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 04 February 2017
- Final Date to Online Application Form: 24 February 2017
- Examination Date: Updated Soon
- Applicants first official web portal that is joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Now Click on Apply Online from home page.
- Then Candidates enter their educational qualification, personal details and other asked details.
- After filling all the information, submit the application form.
- Finally take a hard copy of Indian Navy Online Application Form 2017.
Permission Letter of the Indian Navy Exam 2017 will be coming out 15 days before the main exam date. All the qualified applicants have to keep their admit card with them when going to come out in the examination.
The applicants must visit the official web page or check out the exam result after releasing. Applicants may check Indian Navy Result 2017 on its official web portal.