Indian Navy Recruitment 2017, Indian Navy 105 Tradesman MTS Vacancy: The Indian Navy has released a notification on its official website. The Indian Navy has recent published the recruitment of 105 Tradesman Mate, Multi Tasking Staff, Multiple Vacancy. The recruitment has done by the Southern Naval Command Kochi.
The Indian Navy is inviting the total number of 105 vacant posts. The interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply in Indian navy Recruitment 2017 before last date.All Interested Applicants can go through other details such as age limit, educational qualification, selection process and application process by visiting official website.
The selection process of applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in the written test. Applicants are also able to download their notification and Candidates can check more details on studytubes.co.in.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 Details:-
Name of Authority: – Southern Naval Command Kochi
Job Category: – Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: – Tradesman Mate, Multi Tasking Staff, Multiple Vacancy
Job Location: – India
Starting date for application form: – Started
Closing date for application form: – 30 May 2017
Official Website: – indiannavy.nic.in
Number of Vacancy:
- Total Number of Vacancy: 105
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017: –
Candidates must completed 10th/12th from a recognized board. Candidates Check More details on official notification.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 year
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 year
Candidates Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules of Government of India.
- Driver, Tradesman jobs: Rs.19900 to Rs 63200
- Engine Driver posts: Rs.25500 to Rs.81100
- Engine Driver Grade-II position: Rs.29200 to Rs.92300
- All other vacant posts: Rs.18000 to Rs. 56900
Applicant will be selected based on Written Test, Document Verification, and Medical Examination conducted by Southern Naval Command recruitment board.
- Offline Application Starting Date: Started
- Last Date to submit Application: 30 May 2017
- First of candidates visit the Official website.
- Applicants download the advertisement from the links given.
- Fill in the necessary details in the application form.
- Recheck your application form.
- Send Application form before the scheduled.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 Admit Card:
Indian Navy Admit Card will be issued after the application process will over on the website. Candidates can download your Admit Card from official website through online mode.
Indian Navy Result 2017:
The Indian Navy Result will be declared after the selection process will over. The Result will be available on the official website.