Indian Army Tradesman Recruitment 2017, 320 Tradesman Mate & Fireman Post: Indian Army has been recently published the official advertisement of Indian Army Recruitment 2017 at authorized web portal. Indian Army has declared the total vacancy 320 post of Tradesman Mate and Fireman Posts. Candidates who are looking newest Posts in Join Indian Army they can download certified advertisement. Eligible and interested candidates can apply Indian Army Application Form 2017 on or before the final date.
The Indian Army has started online application form on of registration started and the closing date of 21 days from the date of notification of the advertisement. All candidates can apply online application form through online method at authorized Portal. Candidates can check more details on authorized web portal.
Indian Army Tradesman Recruitment 2017 Details:
Candidates may check further details about Indian Army Recruitment 2017 requirement for the Tradesman Mate and Fireman now applicants should have passed secondary in the connected from a reputed board. All Interested and eligible applicants can check more details eligibility criteria and read more detailed information regarding, number of posts, age details, post qualification, opening and closing date for online application form and post location for the Join Indian Army Vacancy 2017 at authorized advertisement. All candidates can check more information on authorized web portal and also check on studytubes.co.in.
Important details for Indian Army Recruitment Notification 2017
Name of Examination Authority: Indian Army
Job Category: Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: Tradesman Mate and Fireman
Total No. of post: 320
- For Tradesman Mate Posts: 316
- For Fireman Posts: 04
Job Location: All across India
Application Mode: – Online Methods
Starting Date of Online Application Form: Available
Closing Date of Online Application Form: 21 days from the date of publication of the Notification
Official Website: joinindianarmy.nic.in
Number of Vacancy:
- Total number of vacancies: 320
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Recruitment 2017:
Candidates must have done 10th or Secondary for a reputed board
- Minimum age for candidates: 20 Years
- Maximum age for candidates: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation for reserved candidates
- For Tradesman Mate Pots: 18000 to Rs. 56900/-
- For Fireman Posts: Rs. 19900 to Rs. 63200/-
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Application Fee: As Per government norms
How to Apply for Indian Army Tradesman Recruitment 2017:
- At first of students go to authorized web portal of Indian Army.
- Now candidates can search and press on the Indian army advertisement link
- Now candidates full fill required information in the application form
- Now appliers upload the scan passport size photo and signature.
- Then candidates recheck their application form carefully.
- Candidates pay their application fee.
- Finally take a print copy of application form for future needs.
Indian Army Admit Card 2017:
The Indian Army will be notifying you 15 days prior of the Exam date. Candidates can check more information their Indian Army Admit Card 2017 from official web portal through online method.
Indian Army Result 2017:
The Indian Army will be provided Tradesman Mate and Fireman Result online at authorized web portal. Now candidates can check more information on authorized web portal.