Indian Army Recruitment 2017, Apply for Soldier Tradesman & Clerk Vacancy: The Indian Army has released the vacancy notification of Indian Army Recruitment 2017 at official website. Candidates who are waiting for the Indian Army Jobs they can grab this opportunity by applying the application form. As per officials, the recruitment authority is accepting the registration form through online mode at official website.
The Indian Army uploaded the notification for various posts like oldier General Duty, Indian Domicile Gorkha, Soldier Tradesman,Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management, Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant) Vacancy. The Indian Army has released the notification in the two zones Bangalore & Chennai. Interested candidates can check more details on our page we have provided the all details given below.
Candidates can apply for this Indian Army Soldier Tradesman Recruitment 2017 before the closing date of the registration form. Willing candidates are advised to check this page completely that may be helpful to the intenders by knowing more details about the Join Indian Army Vacancy 2017.
Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Details:
And get more information about the Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Notification from the below sections of on this web page. Candidates also check the syllabus and previous papers for the Army Recruitment 2017 Notification. Candidates can check more details like selection process, age bar, application fee, application process and other important details given below in the article on www.studytubes.co.in.
Important Details of Indian Army Recruitment 2017:-
Name of Department: – Indian Army
Job Category: – Govt. Job
Name of the Post: – Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Tradesman & Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical jobs
Total Posts:- 159
Job Location: -India
Application mode: online Mode
Official Website: – joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
- Soldier Technical:- Candidates should 10th passed or 12th passed with Physics, Chemistry, Math and English with minimum 50% of Marks from any recognized board.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant:- Aspirants must have done 12 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% of Marks from any recognized board.
- Soldier General Duty:- Job Fighters must have 10th passé with 45% of marks from any recognized board.
- Soldier Tradesman: – Job hunters must have 8/10/ITI from a recognized board or institution.
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical: – Applicants must have 12th passed with 60% of marks
- Minimum Age Limit: 17 year and 6 month
- Maximum Age limit: 23 year
Age Relaxation: As per govt norms
- Physical Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Medical Exam
- Common Entrance Test
Application fee: – Refer to check on official notification.
- For Soldier Technical Posts:- selected aspirants will be paid the per month salary Rs. 23000
- For Soldier Nursing Assistant posts:- selected aspirants will be paid the per month salary Rs. 23000
- For Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical Posts:- selected aspirants will be paid the per month salary Rs. 30000
- Start Date to apply online for the Chennai Zone: – 2nd October 2017
- Last date to fill the form of the Chennai Zone: – 15th November 2017
- Exam Date:- 28th January 2018
- Admit Card:- 16th November 2017
How to apply application form for Indian Army Recruitment 2017:-
- First of go to the official website.
- Search and click on Indian Army Recruitment 2017 notification link.
- Read the notification carefully.
- If you are eligible then click on online application link.
- Fill up the all required information in the application form.
- Upload your recent passport size photo.
- Pay your application fee
- Recheck your application form carefully.
- Click on submit button.
- At last take a hard copy of application form for future need.
Indian Army Admit Card 2017:
The Indian Army will be uploaded the Indian Army Admit Card after application process over. Candidates will be downloaded their Indian Army Hall Ticket on official portal.
Indian Army Exam Result 2017:
The Indian Army is soon going to released Result on its main web page. The aspirant’s who have been appeared in the exam, after the completion of exam looking for the result of exam. Those job hunters can check their result on our web page.