Indian Army Recruitment 2017: Indian Army invites Application from married and unmarried male and female candidates on 196 vacancies for 49th Short Service Commission (Tech) Men and 20th Short Service Commission Women (Oct 2017) and Non Technical Post at Officers Training Academy (OTA).
Interested candidates for Indian Army Recruitment 2017 must go through official advertisement for details on eligibility criteria. Notification and online application form are available on its official website such as joinindianarmy.nic.in. Candidate can apply web based filling application form at its official online interface from 23 January 2017 and the final date for application form 22 February 2017.
All the Important Information of Indian Army Recruitment 2017 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
Indian Army Recruitment 2017:- Indian Army has announced a recruitment rally for the appointment of Havildar post in Indian Army. According to the official notification Indian Army is going to appoint meritorious aspirants for vacancies of the Havildar in the streams of Science & Arts. Interested Male Aspirants who wish to serve the nation may apply by filling Indian Army Havildar Application Form 2017 in prescribed format on or before the last date.
Indian Army Recruitment 2017:
Name of Department: Indian Army
Exam Name: Indian Army Short Service Commission Exam 2017
Post Name: Short Service Commission
Total Number of Vacancy: 196
Official Web Portal: joinindianarmy.nic.in
Application Process: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 11 February 2017
Job Location: All across India
Name of post: Havildar Education
Indian Army Recruitment 2017eligibility criteria:
Applicants must have done Engineering Degree and graduation degree it’s any recognized university.
- Stream: Science
- Number of Vacancies: Various Posts
- Educational qualification: B Sc / M.Sc/ BCA /MCA /B.Tech/B.Sc (IT) with subjects as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Zoology, Biology, Botany, Electronics or Computer Science
- Stream: Arts
- Number of vacancies: Various Posts
- Educational qualification: MA/BA with subjects as Hindi Literature, English Literature, Urdu Literature , Economics, Psychology, Mathematics, History, Geography, Political Science or Sociology.
For Short Service Commission
- Minimum age for Candidates: 20 years
- Maximum age for candidates: 27 Years
For Non technical
- Minimum age for Candidates: 19 years
- Maximum age for candidates: 29 Years
The Age of the eligible candidates should be in between 20 to 25 years for civilian and upto 28 years for remustered applicants on first day of Recruitment Rally.
Selection Process: The selection of Candidates will be based on the following selection phases:
- Physical Fitness
- Medical Tests
- Written Examination
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2017:
- Initially candidates log on to the Indian Army Official Website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on the link named as Indian Army Recruitment 2017 notification.
- Select the desired post and apply Online.
- Candidates fill up all the important information.
- Finally submit the filled application form.
- Take the print out of the application for future use.
Interested candidates can download the application form from the official website of the India army at www.indianarmy.nic.in. Now sent the duly filled application form along with the attested copies of relevant documents to the address given below on or before the last date. Superscribed the Envelop as “Application for Havildar Education”.
Concerned Headquarters Recruiting Zone/IRO,
Important Dates to be kept in mind:
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 23 January 2017
- Final Date to Online Application Form: 22 February 2017
- Examination Date: Updated Soon
Indian Army Admit Card 2017:
The written examination for the recruitment of Havildar education will publish soon. The Indian Army havildar Admit card 2017 will be available 10-20 days before the examination.
Indian Army Result 2017:
After the completion of written examination 2017, India Army will announce the result for the same. India Army Havildar Education Result 2017 will be announced.