ILBS Recruitment 2017, 488 Nurse, Patient Care Executive Vacancy 2017: Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences has published the vacancies advertisement to fill up 488 Patient Care Executive and other various vacant posts. Eligible applicants can apply for ILBS Recruitment 2017 by submitting registration form through online process.
Selection board of ILBS will select the shortlisted applicants by conducting a personal interview for all the applied aspirants. Closing date to submit ILBS Online Application Form 31 January 2017. To fill registration form you have to reach the official website such as www.ilbs.in.
All the details of ILBS Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, registration fee, dates, how to apply and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in
ILBS Recruitment 2017 Details:
|ILBS Recruitment 2017|
|Organization: Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences||Job Location: Delhi|
|Official Website: www.ilbs.com|
|Post Category: Recruitment||Post Date: 20 December 2016|
|Name Of Posts: Junior Patient Care Executive, Patient Care Executive (Nursing) and Various Vacancies||Total Number Of Posts: 488|
· For Patient Care Executive: Candidates must have Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery with minimum 2 years working experience in a hospital.
· For Junior Patient Care Executive (Nursing): Candidates must have Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery with minimum 1 year working experience in a hospital.
· Minimum age required for the Candidates is 18 years.
· Maximum age limit for the Candidates is 40 years.
· Age Relaxation for Reserved Candidates
· Personal Interview
|Application procedure: online Process|
· For General Category Applicants: 500/-
· For SC/ST Category Applicants: 100/-
|Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 to 20,200/- per month, Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-|
|Start Date: Available Now||Last date: 31 January 2017|
How to Apply for ILBS Recruitment 2017
- At first, contenders will have to click on option given below.
- After that home page will be open, hit on recruitment notification.
- Now go through ILBS Recruitment 2017 and get online form.
- Get eligibility and recruitment rule, fill application form as per eligibility.
- Submit application form, get registration id.
- Finally close all tabs after application id making and confirmation message on display.
ILBS Admit Card 2017:
ILBS Admit Card 2017 will be released before 15 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their ILBS Hall Ticket by using their application no & date of birth from the official website. The Admit Card is an very necessary document for all applicants. So all the applicants should download their ILBS Exam Hall Ticket 2017
ILBS Result 2017:
The name of the selected applicants will be issued on its official website after the concluding of applying process. Merit list will also be released with the announcement of result. So the applicants should visit the official web page or check out the exam result after releasing. Applicants may check ILBS Result 2017 on its official webpage.