Apply online For IES/ESE Recruitment 2017.Today is the last date for submission of application Form. Check Notification,Engineering services eligibility, Imp Dates for IES 2017.
IES Application Form 2017 Notification is now available online. All the candidates who wish to appear in UPSC IES /ESE Examination 2017 can apply online for Indian Engineering Services by clicking on Click Here to Apply.
IES Application Form 2017: Candidates are advised to read IES Recruitment 2016 Notification carefully before Applying. IES (Indian Engineering Services) Online Form link is released. Candidates those are looking for IES Online Application form 2016-17 is available from 28th September 2016
The Union Public Service Commission has released a notification for all the candidates who want to get Engineering Service. The IES is a Combined Competitive Examination for recruitment to the service or posts of Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering. Latest Government Jobs 2017
All the interested candidates can apply online through the official website. The UPSC IES (Engineering Services) Online registration will Start on 28th September 2016 and close on 26th October 2016.
All the other details regarding the IES Application from 2016 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given here, All the candidates can see all the details from here.
IES Application Form 2017 Details:
Name of the Exam:- IES Indian Engineering Services
Conducting By: -Union Public Service Commission.
Total Number of Vacancies:- 440.
Name of the Posts:
- Category I – Civil Engineering
- Category II – Mechanical Engineering
- Category III – Electrical Engineering
- Category IV – Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
IES/ESE Application Form 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Education qualification: The candidates should have Engineering Graduate in relevant from a recognized university.
- The age of the candidates should be between 21 years to 30 years as on 1st January 2016.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserving category candidates.
- The candidates will have to pay an application fee Rs 200/
- No fee for SC/ST & PHD candidates.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of
- Preliminary Exam.
- Mains Exam.
- Personality Test.
How to Apply:
Apply For IES/ESE Examination 2017 for 440 Vacancy. The Application Form Submission has been started from 28th Sept to 26th October 2016.
Process to apply:
- All the candidates should visit to the official website at upsconline.nic.in
- Search the link IES/ESE Online Form 2017 on the home page.
- Click on the link.
- Fill all the details such as Personal & academic details.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a hard copy of the application form.
Important Dates for IES (Indian Engineering Services) Exam 2017
- Starting date of Submission of application form:-28th September 2016
- Last date of Submission of application form:-26th October 2016
- Date of Preliminary Exam:- 8th January 2017.
- Date of Main Exam:- 14th May 2017.
IES Admit card 2017:
The Admit card will be released before 10 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website. The admit card is a very important document for all candidates. Because the admit card contains all the information about the candidates.
UPSC IES Result 2017:
The Result will be declared as soon as possible after the completion of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no or application no & date of birth on the official website.The Result is very Important for all applicants . So all applicants should check their results to know their real performance.
UPSC IES Application Form 2017 Will be closed on 25th March 2016 so all the candidate are advised to apply online for engineering Services Recruitment before the last date of application.