IDBI Clerk Exam Result 2017: Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) will soon declare the result of the IDBI Exam 2017. All the candidates who seeks the Bank Jobs Have Applied for the IDB Clerk Faculty Vacancy 2017 online and appeared for the examination for the announced dates on 6th January 2017, Now they all can see the result on their official website i.e. www.idbi.com
IDBI organised this exam of IDBI for Clerk Faculty on 06 January 2017. Many students appeared in this IDBI Exam. Students are advised to check their result from the official website of IDBI or through our website i.e. studytubes.co.in.
Information for IDBI Clerk Exam Result 2017:-
Name of institution:- Industrial Development Bank of India
Examination Name: Clerk Faculty
Official Website: www.idbi.com
Examination Date: 06 January 2017
Answer Key: In upcoming One or two days
Result:- In the next month.
Result will be declared after some days or weeks of finishing the exams on IDBI’s official web portal. It will contain Minimum and Maximum marks, Total marks and the Percentage of every subject and it will describe if a student is Pass or Fail.. The candidates can easily check the Clerk Exam Result 2017 from its website or you can go to our web portal that is studytubes.co.in.
Steps to check IDBI Clerk Exam result 2017:-
- Candidates need to visit official web page that is idbi.com
- Find the suitable link related to the result.
- Click on that link.
- Enter your Roll no. or you can enter your name also.
- The result will be opened on our PC or on your Smartphone.
- Then first check your details carefully and then your result.
- You can also download it on your computer or take screenshot also.
- You can also take print out of the solution key.
IDBI Clerk Exam cut off:- As soon as the IDBI Exam Result will be announced, the Cut off marks will also be available. All the Candidates who have appeared for the written examination may check IDBI Clerk Exam cut off on its official website or on through web portal.