ICAR Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017: The Indian Council of Agricultural Research will be published soon a notification for recruitment of the candidates in Technical Assistant Vacancy. Total Number of vacancies are various. All the eligible & interested candidates can apply online through the official website before by last dare.
All the other details regarding the ICAR Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important Dates, How to apply is as given here. All the candidates can see all the details from here.
ICAR Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of the organization:- The Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
Name of the Post:-Technical Assistant.
Total Number of Vacancy:-various
The candidates should have a 10th/Diploma/Bachelor Degree in agriculture & Science from a recognized board or university.
- The age of the candidates should be between 18 years to 30 years as on 1st January 2017.
- Age relaxation for 3 years OBC , 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PWD.
- For General & OBC candidate application fee RS 250/
- No fee for SC/ST & PWD candidates.
The Selection will be made on the basis of a written exam & interview.
- Starting date of Online Submission of application form:-updated soon
- Last Date of Submission of application form:-Updated soon
- Written Exam Date:- updated soon.
How to apply for ICAR Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017
- All the candidates should visit to the official website at iari.res.in
- Search the link Online Application form on the home page.
- Click on that link.
- Fill all the required details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form.
ICAR Admit Card 2017:
The admit card will be published before 10 days of the exam date on the official website .All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website.The admit card is very important for all applicants. Because the admit card contains all the information about the candidates.
ICAR Result 2017:
The Result will be declared very soon after the completion of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no on the official website. The Result shows the real performance of the candidates.So all the applicants should check their results to know their real performance.