IBSAT 2017 Application Form, IBSAT 2017 Registration, Exam Dates: The IBSAT 2017 is the online computer based test [CBT] with no provision of negative marking. The score card of IBSAT is received by all the ICFAI associated institutes. The main admission head-office of ICFAI is in Hyderabad.
This aptitude test is same for all the ICFAI university based institutions established in Jaipur, Dehradun,Kolkata, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Pune, Bengaluru. This is the aptitude test basically dependent on data interpretation & sufficiency, comprises of reading comprehension, quantitative ability & English usage of total 120 marks.
IBSAT 2017 Application Form, IBSAT Online Form 2017
- The scholar must be passed the graduation degree in any discipline along English medium from the afflicted university with at least 50% marks.
- Those students are not English medium background at graduation level have to submit the NELT/IELTS/ TOEFLscore.
- The applicants should have completed the 15 years [10+2+3 pattern] of regular education.
- The competitor having the correspondence or part-time online degree are not eligible to apply.
- The students appearing for the final year exam may also apply for the IBSAT.
- Appearing students must have possess the degree as per eligibility norm and deposit the mandatory documents.
IBSAT 2017 important dates:-
- IBSAT 2017 application form accessible date: – 1st July 2017
- Last submission date of IBSAT 2017 application form: -12th December 2017
- Starting date of IBSAT 2017 exam: –
- End date IBSAT 2017 exam: – 21st & 24th December 2017
- Date of result declaration for IBSAT 2017: – 2nd January 2018
- Date of IBSAT 2017 counselling: – January 2018
- IBSAT 2017 Assortment Process date: February 2018
IBSAT 2017 Selection Process:-
The selection of the applicantswill be dependon the score & rank performed in the IBSAT 2017 examination. Students score in GMAT & CAT examination will also be consistent for the selection process.
Application Form for IBSAT 2017:-
The IBSAT 2017 application form will be available soon. The application form may be collect through the online &offline mode also. For offline mode the candidate may have to visit concerned centers of the ICFAI schools along the application fee as Rs.1500/-. For online mode the Students may have to visit he official site of IBSAT 2017 or ICFAI Business School web portal. The application forms are possibly to be available. After the official declare of IBSAT 2017 application form, the aspirants are requested to fill the form carefully along the all required personal &academic documents.
How to Fill IBSAT 2017 Application Form
IBSAT Registration candidate need to follow these below steps:
- Students’ first log on to the official web portal of IBSAT i.e. ibsindia.org and fill up registration form correctly.
- First of all every students have to download the application form though official site.
- Now you have to complete fill up the application form in the entire mandatory field.
- Now affix the application form along a payment Demand Draft.
- Candidates need to dispatch this application form to the following address.
To the Admissions Officer,
IBS HQ Admissions Department,
13/17, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta,
Hyderabad – 500082
IBSAT 2017 Exam Pattern:-
The IBSAT 2017 paper will consist of total of 120 [MCQ] multiple choice questions with 1 marks carrying for every question. The time duration of IBSAT 2017 examination will be of 2 hours & there is no negative marking for wrong answers. The exam will be organize through online mode &in English language only.
IBSAT 2017 Admit Card:-
The admit card can be available through online or offline mode by IBSAT authorize committee. Candidate download the admit card direct on official site by help of registration number.
IBSAT 2017 Results:-
The result of IBSAT 2017 will be possibly declare soon on the official portal of IBSAT date of result will soon announced on official portal. Candidate go to official site of IBSAT and check latest update.