IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017, RRB CWE VI Notification 2017 @ ibps.in: Indian Banking Personnel Selection has beenannounced the official notification of IBPS RRB VI Recruitment 2017 at official portal. The IBPS RRB has published 14192 posts of Office Assistant, Officer (Scale-I, II, and III). Candidates who are looking latest job in banking sector they can download the official notification of IBPS RRB office Assistant Recruitment 2017 at official website. Candidates check all eligibility criteria before apply application form. All interested applicants can check all information about this vacancy at our page because we have provided all details here
Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) has been announced the Regional Rural Bank for Officer Scale-1, Officer Scale-2, Officer Scale-3, Office Assistant and various vacant posts Notification. Interested and eligible applicants can apply online on the official web portal such as ibps.in
The IBPS RRB Application Form 2017 will be available soon on the official web portal. Eligible candidates are advised to apply online for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017 such as official web portal on or before the application last date.
All the important details of IBPS Regional Rural Bank Recruitment 2017 like eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, important dates, how to apply, admit card, Result and other required information are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017, IBPS RRB CWE VI Notification 2017
Name of Department: Institute of Banking Personal Selection
Examination Name: IBPS RRB Exam 2017
Post Name: Officer Scale-1, Officer Scale-2, Officer Scale-3, Office Assistant
Total Number of Vacancy: Various Posts
Official Web Portal: ibps.in
Application Process: Online Mode
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 01 September 2017
Job Location: All across India
Number of Vacancy:
Total number of vacancies: 14192 posts
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 7374
- For Officers Scale I: 4865
- For Officers Scale II (Agriculture Officer): 169
- For Officers Scale II (Marketing Officer): 33
- For Officers Scale II (Treasury Manager): 11
- For Officers Scale II (Law Officer): 21
- For Officers Scale II (Chartered Accountant): 34
- For Officers Scale II (Information Technology Officer): 83
- For Officers Scale II (General Banking Officer): 1395
- For Officers Scale III: 207
IBPS RRB CWE VI Exam Schedule 2017-18
- (Preliminary Exam)Officer Scale-I & Office Assistant:- 9th & 10th, 16th & 17th, 23rd & 24th September 2017
Single Examination:-( Officer Scale II & III):-5th Nov 2017
Main Examination:- Officer Scale I:- 5th Nov 2017
Office Assistant:- 12th November 2017
Download of Permission letter for Online IBPS Regional Rural Bank Main exam 2017:
- Officer Scale-I – October 2017
- Office Assistant- October 2017
Online IBPS Main Examination 2017:
- Officers (1, 2 and 3) – 05 November 2017
- Office Assistant – 12 November 2017
IBPS RRB Main Exam Result 2017 Declaration date:
For Officers Scale (1, 2 and 3): – December 2017
Download of permission for personal interview: January 2018
Provisional Allotment: February 2018
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have passed bachelor degree from a govt recognized university.
- For Officer Scale – 1: Bachelor Degree in any disciplines with computer and local language knowledge
- For Officer Scale – 2: Bachelor Degree in any disciplines with computer and local language knowledge
- For IT Officer: Candidates must have B.tech degree in relevant discipline.
- For Chartered Accountant: CA
- For Law Officer: Candidates must have 50% Marks in Graduation with One Year of Experience in Each
- Officer Scale – 3: Candidates should 50% Marks in Graduation with 5 Years of Experience
- For Office Assistant, Officer Scale – 1:18 to 28 Years
- For Officer Scale – 2:21 to 32 Years
- For Officer Scale – 3: 21 to 40 Years
- Main Examination
- Preliminary Examination
- Personal Interview
- For General Applicants Application Fee: Rs 600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Applicants Application Fee: Rs 100/-
Pay Scale: As per govt norms
How to Apply for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017:
Interested and eligible Applicants apply the online application form official website of IBPS RRBs CWE-VI recruitment 2017
- Candidates first of all visit official web portal such as IBPS.
- Then Fill up Application Form for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017.
- Now applicants upload signature and passport size photograph.
- Then applicants pay application fee.
- Now applicants press on final Submit button.
- Now their registration form for Recruitment 2017 in IBPS RRB will submitted.
- Finally save and take a Xerox copy of application form for future reference.
IBPS RRB CWE VI Notification 2017
IBPS RRB Jobs Apply Online
You may be interested in related vacancies of IBPS
Selection Process: -Candidate selectiou8n process is two step of :-
- Online Examination : Download IBPS Syllabus and Exam pattern
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (RRBs) Examination Pattern:-
- Written Examination will be held online mode.
- Time Duration of Exam- 2 hour
- Number of Question – 200 (maximum mark- 200)
IBPSC RRB CWE VI Admit Card 2017:-
Candidates download the admit card for the official website of IBPS after the October 2017. IBPS conduct the online examination in October 2017.Candidate read the instruction of admit card carefully before the examination.
IBPS RRB’s CWE VI Result 2017:-
Candidate can check the result of IBPS Recruitment RRBs CWE-V 2017 in the official website of IBPS. RRBs CWE-V Exam Result 2017 will be announced soon after the completion of online examination. Selected candidates will be called up for the Interview phase of selection.
Pre-Examination Training:- IBPS Provide the pre- examination training forSC/ ST and other reserved category Applicants.