Apply Online for IBPS RRB CWE V Recruitment 2016 before or on 30th Sept 2016.IBPS RRB CWE V Recruitment 2016 Notification has released for 16560 Officer/Assistant Vacancy, Check IBPS RRB CWE Eligibility & Apply online before on 30th Sept 2016
IBPS RRB CWE V Recruitment 2016, RRB CWE V Online Application 2017: Dear Aspirants of IBPS RRB, we are here to inform you that the application form for IBPS RRB Exam Notification is now available, check the eligibility criteria given below and fill the online application for before the last date.
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2016 CWE-V:-Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has declared the notification for the Regional Rural Banks ( Common Written Examination-V) September 2016. Aspirants may be apply the online application form the official website of IBPS for the recruitment of Officer Scale I, II & III and office Assistants posts in Regional Rural Banks. The exam is to be held in November 2016, Candidates can apply for online applications form will be accept from 14th Sept to 30th Sept 2016. Latest Government Jobs 2016
IBPS RRB CWE V Recruitment 2016 Details:-
Name of Organization:-Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Name of Post:-
- Group A:– Officers Scale (I, II & III )
- Group B: – Office Assistants (Multipurpose)
Total number of Vacancies:- 16560.
Examination Mode:- Examination will be conduct Online Mode by authorized organization.
- Bachelor degree along Proficiency in local language for Office Assistant and Officer Scale- (I, III posts)
- Bachelor degree any relevant discipline along minimum 50% marks for Officer Scale-II
- Candidate age more than 18 years and less than 28 years for Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Candidate age more than 18 years and less than 30 years for Officer Scale-I
- Candidate age more than 21 years andless than 32 years for Officer Scale-II
- Candidate age more than 21 and less than 40 years for Officer Scale-I
Application Fee:-SC, ST, PWD Applicants fee Rs. 100/- and other all Candidate fee Rs. 600/-. Application fee only pay to online mode and net banking process.
- Online Applications form starting From:- 14th Sept to 30th Sept 2016
- Application fee payment:-14th Sept to 30th Sept 2016
- Officer Scale-I Pre-Examination Training Admit Card Download:- After 10th October 2016
- Pre-Examination Training for Officer Scale-I Starting From;- 17th Oct to 22nd October 2016
- Office Assistant Pre-Exam Training Admit Card download:- After 17th October 2016
- Pre-Exam Training for Office Assistant Starting From:-24th Oct to 29th Oct 2016
- IBPS RRB CWE Online Examination Admit Card Download from:- Officer Scale 1:- October 2016, Office Asst:-November 2016
- IBPS RRB CWE Online Examination :- Officer Scale 1 ( 5th & 6th November 2016), Office Assistant:-12th,13th & 19th November 2016)
Process to Apply:-
Interested and eligible Applicants apply the online application form official website of IBPS RRBs CWE-V recruitment 2016
- Candidates go to the link of online application form.
- Candidates filling the personal details of application form after upload scanned photo and signature.
- Candidates Pay to application by the online mode of net banking
- Candidates Submit the online application form and Take a print out for future use.
You may be interested in related vacancies of IBPS
Selection Process: -Candidate selection process is two step of :-
- Online Examination : Download IBPS Syllabus and Exam pattern
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (RRBs ) Examination Pattern:-
- Written Examination will be held online mode.
- Time Duration of Exam- 2 hour
- Number of Question – 200 (maximum mark- 200)
IBPSC RRB CWE V Admit Card 2016:-
Candidates download the admit card for the official website of IBPS after the October 2016. IBPS conduct the online examination in October 2016.Candidate read the instruction of admit card carefully before the examination.
IBPS RRB’s CWE V Result 2016:-
Candidate can check the result of IBPS Recruitment RRBs CWE-V 2016 in the official website of IBPS. RRBs CWE-V Exam Result 2016 will be announced soon after the completion of online examination. Selected candidates will be called up for the Interview phase of selection.
Pre-Examination Training:- IBPS Provide the pre- examination training forSC/ ST and other reserved category Applicants.